Randy Moss: Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

Should Saints sign Moss?

• Yes- With Payton and Brees, Moss could be effective.

Votes: 43 20.1%
  • No- Up there in age and don't need his shenanigans.

Votes: 171 79.9%

• Total voters
Ar this point in his career, I think Moss would make a good weed dealer. I know he's unreliable, but I think he has it in him.

This was a relevant question back in 2009.

In 2013, not so much.

Very well could have. Anyone who thinks that Moss can't still take the top off a defense doesn't pay attention. He worked out here last year and both Drew and the staff were impressed.

By the way, what shenanigans were there this last year? I remember none.

Ok he took a year off from his shenanigans,what's your point?

This was a relevant question back in 2009.

In 2013, not so much.

It wasn't even relevant then. When the Patriots let you go, it's because you don't have any value anymore or are too much of a problem to work with or you're asking too much for your role. When they let Moss go, it was because he was done and it's shown since then.

It wasn't even relevant then. When the Patriots let you go, it's because you don't have any value anymore or are too much of a problem to work with or you're asking too much for your role. When they let Moss go, it was because he was done and it's shown since then.

I agree Moss is done, but this isn't really true. Outside of Chad Johnson, and one year substitute Cassel, most of the big names let go by the Patriots have gone on to do well elsewhere. Samuel's done well with two teams; Branch they even brought back; Seymour is due to be a hot free agent again after years with the Raiders;we've gotten good mileage out of Wendy's. They seemed to make a habit in their heyday ten years ago of letting overpriced guys walk and replacing them just fine. So, they actually have a habit of releasing productive players to manage money, and some they've cut for other reasons that have worked out. Agree that Moss is done, but being released by the Patriots isn't by any means the one sign that you're done in the league.

Aw hell

Attachments

• 31220121.jpg
    31220121.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 20
I'd take him at vet min. He acted like a normal player this year. He still has great hands.

If he had came to the saints instead of the niners he would have had at least 1000 yards and 8 tds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom