Randy Moss: Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

Should Saints sign Moss?

• Yes- With Payton and Brees, Moss could be effective.

Votes: 43 20.1%
  • No- Up there in age and don't need his shenanigans.

Votes: 171 79.9%

• Total voters

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Other than Colston and Moore, the saints seem to be pretty thin at WR.
Henderson was non existent this year, Morgan could be a nice weapon going forward, and still don't know what Toon will bring.

Saints could possibly use Moss in the same type of role the 49ers did but get him more involved in the passing game.

Now he did alligator arm the ball that was intercepted by Reed and Moss does have that reputation of being lackadaisical at times, so you have to ask, do you want that type of player. However, the 49ers were impressed with his work ethic and how well he adapted to his role.

He will also be cheap so it's not like he'll cost a fortune. Then again, he is at the end of his career so how much does he have left?

I don't see the problem if he can be a role player like he was in SF this past year. What would it hurt?

I don't see the problem if he can be a role player like he was in SF this past year. What would it hurt?

Crabtree did have a career year. Maybe im reaching for something but could Moss have possibly helped him?

But but but, he's the best receiver in the NFL......:hihi:

Crabtree did have a career year. Maybe im reaching for something but could Moss have possibly helped him?

Very well could have. Anyone who thinks that Moss can't still take the top off a defense doesn't pay attention. He worked out here last year and both Drew and the staff were impressed.

By the way, what shenanigans were there this last year? I remember none.

We can use him with Morgan to get on the top of a defense. IF we don't get a FA or draft a stud WR I would love to get him. The way you attack a 3-4 is over 15 yard plays. You have to have that threat.

Look at Atlanta, Ravens, and the 49ers. They have the over the top players. We just have morgan. I don't want to see Lance Moore, Colston, Graham, Sproles, PT23 getting crushed by fast LB's. I want to be able to open up the top like in 2009 with Meach and Henderson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom