Randy Moss (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody worried about him not playing today? I am playing a very strong team and not having Moss scares the crap out of me.

eric

Join the club. Just watch the inactives for the week before the game. And don't you just hate the Patriots. Only thing worse is how they manage their runnings backs in and out of games.

I've got Brady and Welker and with the rain they're gonna have up there I just don't know that I want to play em.

I read that Moss was activated. So, do I play him with a hurt back in the rain or go with Meachem or Bobby Wade (now that Bowe is out).

Moss is active, don't know If Im going to start him over Smith anyway though.. Probably not

Don't trust the Pats with injury reports. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all postering as they suspected Welker would be out, perhaps deflecting attention onto Moss. Who knows what goes on in BB's crazy head.

Hehe it's kind of hard, I just benched 85 to make space for Moss considering the Bengals play them Steelers. But at the same time they may have to rely on the air game against them.. Gosh I'll just flip a coin.. Or I'll start him in one league.. guess thats my best bet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom