Rank the Saints top 10 players (1 Viewer)

1. Alvin Kamara
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. Demario Davis
4. Michael Thomas
4. Ryan Ramczyk
5. Eric McCoy
6. Ceedy Duce
7. Marcus Davenport
8. Cam Jordan
9. Will Lutz
10. Jameis Winston

Honorable Mention for me is Taysom Hill and Paulson Adebo.
Tyrann Mathieu and Jarvis Landry are great and important but they haven't played for us yet so we don't know how important they will be for us until they do.

1. Alvin Kamara
2. Michael Thomas
3. Marshon Lattimore
4. Demario Davis
5. Ryan Ramczyk
6. Cam Jordan
7. Tyrann Mathieu
8. Eric McCoy
9. Jameis Winston
10. CJGJ

Cam Jordan
Marshon Lattimore
Demario Davis
Michael Thomas
Alvin Kamara
Tyrann Mathieu
Ryan Ramczyk
Jameis Winston
Eric McCoy
Chauncey Gardner Johnson

Almost made the cut:
Taysom Hill
Marcus Davenport
Wil Lutz
Deonte Harty

If these people stay heathy we win a lot of games.

Like them or not Winston and Hill have to be in the top 10. They together on the field will put us in the playoffs. Anyone who hasn’t played a snap yet in Saints uniform shouldn’t be on their yet.

It's difficult to do. You have to weigh ages, youth, injuries etc into the equation. But GOING into this season right now, who are the TOP 10 Saints players on the roster? Yes, you'll have 7-8 other players that have potential to be top 10 or you may have a desire to have them in top 10 but can't fit.

I offer the following:

1. Demario Davis
2. Marshon Lattimore
3. Cameron Jordan
4. Ryan Ramczyk
5. Michael Thomas
6. Alvin Kamara
7. Marcus Davenport
8. Jameis Winston
9. Chauncey Gardner Johnson
10. Taysom Hill

Players left off: Mathieu, Jarvis , McCoy, Maye, Olave, Peat, Onyemata, Penning, Turner, Harty
Honey Badger has been the number one rated Safety for several years. Unless NFL analysts are just enamored with his nickname.

Last edited:
1) Kamara
2) Ramczyk
3) Lattimore
4) Thomas
5) Davis
6) Jordan
7) Gardner Johnson
8) McCoy
9) Davenport
10) Gilikin
This! AK would be THE FIRST player a team would pick up if they could (minus the Vikings). It's weird that people would question that. The man is way more than a RB. He is a 3rd down extender. Most important thing in football.

Kamara
Ramczyk
Davis
Lattimore
Thomas
McCoy
Mathieu
Jordan
Davenport
Gardner-Johnson
Davenport should be higher but he just misses too much time. Giliken is one of the best but I can't see a way squeeze him in. Really hard to leave Winston and Hill off the list but man, look at that list! Only one I could maybe see getting beat out by one these guys is Johnson. Hardy will be an All Pro returner again now that he doesn't have to be a full time WR.
Let's not forget our "other" All Pro, JT Gray.

Last edited:
Id have trouble enough ranking the top 7 on offense and top 7 on defense. Much less top 10 overall.
This team is loaded

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom