Opinion Ranking the Saints-focused Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Switch the #1 and #5 and mine is the same. Locked On Saints is very amateur to me, his voices has no life to it and it makes him sound like he's reading directly from notes or even a teleprompter for that matter. I think Who Dat Confessional is the best mix of knowledge, input, and fun - especially when you're listening (Spotify, YouTube Vanced, etc.) and not watching on YouTube.

Different strokes for different folks I guess... IMO, Who Dat Confessional is amateur-hour, and as I mentioned in the OP, the main host (Duce Windam) sounds like he’s just trying way too hard and playing a character. I prefer “Locked On” and the straight forward, “real” delivery. Ross Jackson doesn’t try to be funny like the WDC guy, and there’s nothing worse than a guy that “thinks” they’re funny when they’re not.

Saints Happy Hour Podcast . Adult language, but extremely entertaining! It is usually close to an hour long and the hosts are knowledgeable/opinionated. Keep in mind, it is adult driven conversation/language.

Ward Bangin is a newer one I enjoy. Just in case you guys haven't heard of it.

Wait, LockedOn and AllSaintsConsidered are both hosted by Ross Jackson. I like his voice, but it may be too much to listen to both. At least All Saints Considered has other guys on there to break it up a bit.

The duration and pace of a podcast is VERY important. It's a balance. I want more content but I don't want to sit through too much rambling. But sometimes, if I have a lot of time on my drive, I don't mind a little off-topic rambling.

Saints Talk + Locked On Saints are the ones I listen to. Typically don't listen to too many until the offseason though to keep my thoughts clear of others. BS & Beer is the most entertaining one, for me, but like I said I only get around so often during the season.

lol, you make a thread about saints podcasts and leave the most popular one in terms of listeners off?(saints happy hour)

saints happy hour is sorta losing its appeal to me. I listened the whole season at the $10 lvl on patreon. Enjoyed andrew's writeups on player grades, but ralph went from being really entertaining to just sort of annoying to me now. Maybe i just need a break for a couple of months :)

locked on saints is very dull. The guy is solo and just sounds like a robot and too polished. I want a little more personality

who dat confessional i used to enjoy but Elias is annoying AF. Tries way too hard to be contrarian, has some really bad takes, is terrible at arguing, misuses words all the time. I dunno, it just really tilts me, ha.

I Like BS & Beer but they don't come out often.

Saints talk was great with Underhill but i haven't listened since he left.

Not sure i've heard the dome patrol one; i'll check it out.

I listen to a few but as far as Saints related, only BS and Beer gets my vote. I tend to have a short attention span, they're fun and keep me interested.
I actually will be starting up a podcast in few weeks with an old member here, Jeff. It's called Fleurs Truly but we will be covering all things NOLA not just sports. I feel like there are enough out there who already have the Saints / sports covered 24/7.
But so much else happens in and around our beautiful city that it needs more exposure.

Saints Happy Hour Podcast . Adult language, but extremely entertaining! It is usually close to an hour long and the hosts are knowledgeable/opinionated. Keep in mind, it is adult driven conversation/language.

I updated the original list, and Saints Happy Hour has taken over the #5 spot! Thanks for the heads up! I have subscribed, and I removed the other podcast that was on the original top 5.

• 1Like
Reactions: red
Saints Happy Hour is the one I listen too. When I get a chance I do listen to the Dome Patrol podcast but I do enjoy the Happy Hour. I really enjoyed the Drunk Saints History podcasts Ralph from the Saints Happy Hour podcast did the last couple of years.

• 1Like
Reactions: red
Does no one listen to Been There Done Dat, with Shanle? Better than all of these IMO. The amount of exclusive interviews and behind the scene insight from the super bowl team alone.

LINKY

SaintsUK podcast is ok as well but very similar to Dome Patrol, just from the U.K.

WDC, especially when it's not a slow news day. When Rev and EJW have a lot of topics to cover, they really roll and they really flow. Such as their post-game shows. On slow news days, there is often some deep rabbit holes.

Ohhh that hurts bro! But the rest of you with positive feedback, I wrote your name down to never criticize you here on the site... ??

i knew i could draw you out dave. #tooeasy. love to show

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom