9. Murray
  10. Carr
  11. CSP's Winston
  12. Wilson
  13. Cousins
  14. Prescott
  15. Jackson
  16. Tannehill
Jackson is the most overrated of the bunch and he has proven that with his post-season play. He may prove me wrong one day but, with his style of play, I doubt that he will.
you have Murray substantially higher than Jackson?

If I'm Arizona, I'm concerned going forward with Murray. I've never seen a worse game in the playoffs other than Carson Palmer throwing 5 interceptions (and maybe the Delhomme meltdown).

If I'm Arizona, I'm concerned going forward with Murray. I've never seen a worse game in the playoffs other than Carson Palmer throwing 5 interceptions (and maybe the Delhomme meltdown).
this isn't a 2021 ranking, this is factoring in experience up to this point and what they have to offer moving forward
:lolup:

It's not uncommon for a young QB to lose their first playoff game. Despite his small stature, he's one of the best young QBs.

1. Mahommes
  2. Rodgers
  3. Allen
  4. Burrow
  5. Brady
  6. Hebert
  7. Stafford
  8. Garoppolo
  9. Murray
  10. Carr
  11. CSP's Winston
  12. Wilson
  13. Cousins
  14. Prescott
  15. Jackson
  16. Tannehill
Jackson is the most overrated of the bunch and he has proven that with his post-season play. He may prove me wrong one day but, with his style of play, I doubt that he will.
I guess I hold this romantic view of Jackson's play from one game this year where he ended up hitting 86% and went like 23 of his last 24 or something....that only happened once for him but it showed that top 10 ability to take over.

And I just threw Russ at 16 just to piss people off...you're right he might be at about 12ish, but definitely behind CSPs version of Winston....

that head coach is God awful

I think they should move on from him
Yeah LAC has a SuperBowl contender roster. But it seems to be the case often with them. They usually have a really good QB, WRs, Rbs, offensive line and a nice defense. Yet whoever is the coach usually messes things up.

Not sure what this is trying to prove...at his worst, his #s look like JWs wk 1-3 numbers...and at his best an extrapolation of his week 4-6 numbers...nothing worthy of the likely asking price via trade.
Nah, man. We should totally mortgage the team's future and risk losing a championship-caliber defense to get an aging QB who could be on the decline and ensure he doesn't have anyone top-flight to throw to.

this isn't a 2021 ranking, this is factoring in experience up to this point and what they have to offer moving forward

It can't really be both. If "what they have to offer moving forward" is factored in then you have to put Allen, Burrow and Herbert over Brady and Wilson. I'd rather have 15 more years of those guys than at most 2 more of Brady and 4 more of Wilson.

Russell Wilson is not a top 5 QB anymore, I would take Burrow and Justin Herbert over him. Derek Carr is way better than Kirk Cousins. Lastly, Lamar Jackson is a RB not a QB.
Solid points but I would say Lamar is at worst a Hybrid in the mold of Dutch Clark and Benny Friedman based on 3x Passing Yds to Rushing Yds as opposed to a RB that passes like Charley Trippi who has more Rushing Yds than Passing Yds

Not sure what this is trying to prove...at his worst, his #s look like JWs wk 1-3 numbers...and at his best an extrapolation of his week 4-6 numbers...nothing worthy of the likely asking price via trade.
With how off the rails some of the Wilson stuff was going I thought some facts were needed in the thread. I didn't think it would matter to you so I didn't reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom