Ranking top 10 WRs for 2020 NFL season: Michael Thomas tops list, Odell Beckham Jr. set for bounce-back year (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1592912406084.png

By Jared Dubin | CBS Sports

It's top-10 week here at CBSSports.com. On Monday, my colleague Sean Wagner-McGough walked through the top 10 quarterbacks. On Tuesday, Patrik Walker unveiled the top 10 running backs. In the space below, we'll reveal the top 10 wide receivers.

So, the natural question here: Is this is a ranking of the league's best receivers in a vacuum, or the receivers we expect to have the best 2020 seasons?

To those questions, I would simply say: "Yes." It's our attempt to combine those things as best we can, taking a look at how each of the league's best wideouts has performed in their current role, the context surrounding that performance, all kinds of narrower statistics to highlight different parts of their respective skill sets, what we can expect from them in the 2020 season, and more.

The deepest of apologies go out to our final cuts (in alphabetical order): Stefon Diggs, Kenny Golladay, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett, Allen Robinson, and Robert Woods. Realistically, you could swap out any of the players from 6 to 10 on our board for any one of them and I wouldn't argue very much. They're all that close.

Without further ado ...

Full Story - CBS Sports

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom