Rankins back to 100% Health and ready to go (1 Viewer)

Bones heal quickly and completely, especially non-weight bearing bones like the tibia.

The athletes take supplements to help healing. They used to apply electric current to the break, which also speeds up healing. Don't know if they still do that, but it was supposed to work.

The Tibia is weight bearing, the Fibula is not, it was the Fibula that SR broke.

We play a lot of nickel right now, with Rankins back, would this change?

Nope, it would strengthen it to be exact because the interior rush between He, Fairley, Onyemata would always be strong.

Bones heal quickly and completely, especially non-weight bearing bones like the tibia.

The athletes take supplements to help healing. They used to apply electric current to the break, which also speeds up healing. Don't know if they still do that, but it was supposed to work.

The Tibia is the larger of the two lower leg bones and is weight bearing

I don't understand the "steal a game" comment. How about we just win them both? We have the talent.

I don't understand the "steal a game" comment. How about we just win them both? We have the talent.

Were outmatched in both games to a degree. Our strengths vs their weaknesses and vice versa just don't line up. It's going to take a sound gameplan and then effectively carrying it out to get a W. That means darn near perfect ball...something we haven't done all season.

Were outmatched in both games to a degree. Our strengths vs their weaknesses and vice versa just don't line up. It's going to take a sound gameplan and then effectively carrying it out to get a W. That means darn near perfect ball...something we haven't done all season.
Any given Sunday! I still expect them to go 13-3.

Having to wait until the Niners game to come back is probably a blessing. More time to fully heal and get back into game shape instead of rushing him back into the lineup. He's a rookie with a ton of potential so long-term planning is prudent.

Even if Rankin could play this week we would not see much him. There is no way he is game shape. For the Nuners game I would still think he would be rotational and that would probably hold true the following week as well.

---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom