Rankins back to 100% Health and ready to go (1 Viewer)

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rankins back to 100% Health and ready to go(Update SP expects him to practice Today)

It's a click-bait article and part of a slide so I was unable to get the quote but according to the Q&A participant he made small talk with Rankins while at a restaurant and he divulged to him that he is 100% healthy and fully rehabbed and is just being held back by the limitations of the IR designation.

Judging by that he should be full go against the 49er's after having 2 weeks to get into game shape.

If we can steal a game from the Seahawks/Chiefs we have a good shot at beating the 49ers to put as at 4-4 after a rough stretch of teams and setting up the Bronco's as a big game with a chance to go above .500. Their QB issues aren't going to resolve themselves anytime soon and having Drew alone gives us a shot against them that we may not have had earlier in the season.

How worrisome are Saints' struggles to protect a lead? Q&A with Josh Katzenstein | NOLA.com

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time believing that a person can be 100% so soon when you break a leg. I know absolutely nothing medical related, just saying............

This is wonderful news

Rankins back to 100% Health and ready to go

I-Like-That.gif

I'm having a hard time believing that a person can be 100% so soon when you break a leg. I know absolutely nothing medical related, just saying............

This is wonderful news

Oxygen chambers!!! Kidding. I know nothing either and this info kinda threw me for a loop as well.

This is wonderful news

I believe it was a fracture and original timetable was 4-6 weeks. We're already past that mark.

This is wonderful news

Fibula is completely non weight bearing. It is only there to assist in balance and foot rotation. He immediately had surgery to plate it and get it healing. He's actually right on time. Breaux will be back about the same time I would guess as his occurred later, if healing is optimal, which it seems to be from some of his posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardon my ignorance.....but what does BDM stand for?

And don't say google it, it literally shows 100 different acronyms for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom