Rapoport: Saints Cutting John Jenkins Today [not claimed on waivers] (1 Viewer)

Saints Cutting John Jenkins

post-54713-fantasy-football-perspective-g-Wjif.gif

We are light with our interior linemen. Onyemata, Fairley and Rankins are all around 300 lbs. Only Davison is over 310 lbs. I wonder how this is going to affect our strategy stopping the run.

By my count, we've waived 3 players this week and signed only 1 (a TE). Any ideas on who the other 2 will be? Will they come from the churn or somebody else new?

We are light with our interior linemen. Onyemata, Fairley and Rankins are all around 300 lbs. Only Davison is over 310 lbs. I wonder how this is going to affect our strategy stopping the run.

What's the difference, Jenkins couldn't stop the run anyway. Can you image someone that big not being able to stop the run?

You cant stop the run with 300lb guys? they have to be 350lbs? The Saints have a more penetrating defensive line now with the talent in the interior with Fairly, Rankins, Davison, Oneymata, Jenkins to me was for the 3-4 defense we thought we were building when we got Rob Ryan and he got phased out and ofcourse had his ups and down as a pro with the Saints.

Onyemata also

Thank you for the correction! :9: Looking at Guillermo's post, there is some concern about not having a mammoth NT now. Maybe they have someone in mind from tryouts, the practice squad, or the waiver wire. Any anyone who suggests Walter Thomas gets an automatic infraction. :hihi: Just kidding about that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom