Rapper Chris Brown In StandOff With Lapd (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
As of 12 p.m. PT, police were still outside Brown’s home, reportedly waiting to obtain a warrant to search the premises for the weapon.
Brown posted several videos to Instagram during the standoff, in which he cursed the police and made reference to the Black Lives Matter movement

According to TMZ, police have retrieved at least one gun, other weapons and drugs after the singer allegedly threw a duffel bag out of the window of his home.

Warning do not watch his rant at work or with Kids.

Chris Brown in Standoff with LAPD: '***** the Police, Black Lives Matter' - Breitbart

As of 12 p.m. PT, police were still outside Brown’s home, reportedly waiting to obtain a warrant to search the premises for the weapon.
Brown posted several videos to Instagram during the standoff, in which he cursed the police and made reference to the Black Lives Matter movement

According to TMZ, police have retrieved at least one gun, other weapons and drugs after the singer allegedly threw a duffel bag out of the window of his home.

Chris Brown in Standoff with LAPD: '***** the Police, Black Lives Matter' - Breitbart
Chris is Brown is many things, but a Rapper, he is not.

Looney didn't you get warned already for posting articles from Breitbart? Could you at least give us a more credible source ?

Doesn't seem like much of a standoff, more like a stand around and wait.

Officers attempted to enter the home and were told to get a search warrant, the police sources said. Detectives then waited for a warrant to search Brown's home for the weapon.

Looney didn't you get warned already for posting articles from Breitbart? Could you at least give us a more credible source ?

I hate to defend him on this, but the basic situation is well documented from all kinds of sources. This basically amounts to a very slanted opinion piece on a confirmed news story, so I don't think there's an issue with him posting this from that perspective.

That said, you can still critique the obvious agenda in the piece all day long.

To Looney, I would just say this: just as I imagine you would say that people who commit mass shootings don't represent all gun owners, can you at least consider that Chris Brown doesn't really represent the majority of people who support BLM in a reasonable manner?

Breitbart does admittedly and knowingly embrace articles from 1488ers, but I think it comes just on the side of hate site that allows it to be linked here. It's not quite as far toward that as a stormfront or the like.

But it's definitely on the continuum IMO.

I hate to defend him on this, but the basic situation is well documented from all kinds of sources. This basically amounts to a very slanted opinion piece on a confirmed news story, so I don't think there's an issue with him posting this from that perspective.

That said, you can still critique the obvious agenda in the piece all day long.

To Looney, I would just say this: just as I imagine you would say that people who commit mass shootings don't represent all gun owners, can you at least consider that Chris Brown doesn't really represent the majority of people who support BLM in a reasonable manner?

Yeah I guess if he wants to watch Foxnews and read that bad site all day long that is his problem. Something tells me his agenda was about BLM and not Chris Brown. I agree with all your points.

I just read the report on this case. It's reported the female was admiring jewlry had on display at the home. He pulled a gun on her and told her to leave, refused to return a cell phone to her until she signed a non disclosure form.
1. What's the deal with the jewelry. Who displays jewelry in their home.
2. Why was he bothered by her looking at the jewelry
3. A non disclosure form , for what, and why does he have them at his house.

This entire thing is bizzare.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom