Rapper gets apology from Chicago Police (1 Viewer)

Listen, I had a neighbor borrow my keys to the apartment laundry room, then get TOTALLY drunk, smashed, hammered, wasted, not return my keys and go ape**** crazy on me when I asked for my keys back. To the point where I had to call the police.

Upon arrival, the police immediately treated me like I was the assailant. Hostile tone, argumentative, just disrespectful. I couldn't believe it. I had to stop them and ask, "Guys, seriously what is the problem here? Why are you treating me as if I am the criminal?" I mean the damage from my crazy neighbor was still on my door and the area from her throwing stuff.

It wasn't until in her drunken state, she began to verbally insult the officers and then she put her hands on one, did they finally change their tune to me. They weren't exactly apologetic just less jerky toward me.

It was a good thing that another neighbor was there to witness the whole thing. It seemed that my race had something to do with how I was greeted and treated. It appeared that way to me and to the witness. But how do you PROVE that. Maybe these officers are just jerks to EVERYONE when they first meet them.

Indeed. Everyone has personal agendas it seems. Even way back in 1991 in the movie "Boyz in the Hood", it was the black cop that slammed Ice Cube's character's face on the car, then had something snide to say about it. So to those that know better, yes it's white cops that have carried out most of the damage going back to the 50s (at least), but black cops have not been looked upon favorably either.

In the words of ice cube "black cop showing out for the white cop."

Listen, I had a neighbor borrow my keys to the apartment laundry room, then get TOTALLY drunk, smashed, hammered, wasted, not return my keys and go ape**** crazy on me when I asked for my keys back. To the point where I had to call the police.

Upon arrival, the police immediately treated me like I was the assailant. Hostile tone, argumentative, just disrespectful. I couldn't believe it. I had to stop them and ask, "Guys, seriously what is the problem here? Why are you treating me as if I am the criminal?" I mean the damage from my crazy neighbor was still on my door and the area from her throwing stuff.

It wasn't until in her drunken state, she began to verbally insult the officers and then she put her hands on one, did they finally change their tune to me. They weren't exactly apologetic just less jerky toward me.

It was a good thing that another neighbor was there to witness the whole thing. It seemed that my race had something to do with how I was greeted and treated. It appeared that way to me and to the witness. But how do you PROVE that. Maybe these officers are just jerks to EVERYONE when they first meet them.

First, cops are jerks to everyone. I thought we all knew that. Second, it's you and a female, cops will always assume the guy is the problem until proven otherwise. Welcome to the wonderful world of police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, the black officers are jerks towards blacks because of why? While I agree that cops have a certain attitude, where does that attitude come from? Do these two black ladies as soon as they wear blue turn into disrespecting...anyone who isn't also a cop.

There you go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom