(Rare Video) Sean Payton playing QB against the Saints (1 Viewer)

Gibson came over from the USFL. He was on the Saints roster and ended up crossing the picket line. Reggie Sutton was another one that year that crossed the line. He was a draft pick.

That's right. Sutton was drafted out of the U and had all kinds of potential. Always made big plays. What a waste of talent that guy was. Heard from some guys down here that he's basically a junkie now livin on the streets of Downtown Miami. What a shame.

Great find, Zorro! :9:

He throws it up for grabs under pressure. As a matter of fact, with some of the passes thrown, you could have Photoshopped a Panthers' jersey on Payton... and think it was Delhomme! :hihi:

:gosaints:

Those are some terrible passes, but it's not like he's getting any help from his team either. They're blowing through the line and the recievers are dropping things that hit them in the hands.

Ironic isn't it? As a player Sean Payton wouldn't be capable of running his own Offense.......

I can not download anything from TYT. I keep getting 404 not found. I want this video and among other Saint videos or torrents.

Very fun video to watch. I'll bet Payton and Ditka had some interesting conversations when Sean kept throwing all those long bombs.

Very fun video to watch. I'll bet Payton and Ditka had some interesting conversations when Sean kept throwing all those long bombs.

Ditka: "Sean, if you keep throwing all those wounded ducks, they're gonna fire me. And then I'll probably end up coaching the other sorry team on that field!"

Payton: "Whatever coach. That's no more likely than me coaching that team".

I see Payton met Sam Mills. :smilielol:

MyPhoto-090603-02.jpg

Hey, we actually had a little defense by the DB's. Just Payton's luck!

Ironic isn't it? As a player Sean Payton wouldn't be capable of running his own Offense.......

Not really . I know a lot of aeronautical engineers and none of them are pilots .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom