Ravens had eleven sacks [MERGED] (2 Viewers)

They had more sacks than Marcus had completions... that's crazy

Once again, the best offense the Ravens have played is likely the Bengals, whom they were beaten by. The Bengals offense was 20th or so the last time I checked. What are the Saints? #3. In professional football, that is a monumental difference. If the Saints play the way they're capable of and execute, a blowout (knock on wood, please.) isn't exactly out of the cards, especially when the Ravens offense is already quite minimal. Even if our defense goes awry again, I doubt they keep up with us in a shootout.

Mariota is not an NFL-caliber QB. He is also playing hurt. The sacks he took were from holding onto the ball for too long because he is always looking to run.

They're not going to have another 11 sack game. Let them come in over confident so they'll be more devastated when the Saints offense just steam rolls them.

Sean has never beaten the Ravens, right? It would be a great omen if we finally get it done. That said, if Drew gets sacked 3 times, I would be in favor of Hill and Bridgewater. It's a long season and an AFC opponent. We need Drew for the long haul.

11 sacks with only 15 pass attempts... that's actually unbelievable. I know the sacks don't count as pass attempts but still. It's not like he dropped back 60 times. Titans must be some kind of awful.

We haven't beaten them since 2002... and 1-5 All-Time against us. I guess that they have every right to be... They even gave us our awesome kicker. So, yeah.
I was more specifically talking about their defense but sure....I hope the whole team reads those stats over and over this week. It reminds me of the Jack Nicholson line in Batman.......right before they come out the tunnel our offense is gonna be like "wait 'til they get a load of me."

I've been saying this on here for months; Baltimore's defense is good enough to be a SB contender.....if only they had a better quarterback.

This game will be a true test and we better hope our defense shows up against another bad quarterback.

Redskins were first in scoring defense too until they played us.

They had a bye week before they played us. Only reason they were first in scoring defense.

I've been saying this on here for months; Baltimore's defense is good enough to be a SB contender.....if only they had a better quarterback.

This game will be a true test and we better hope our defense shows up against another bad quarterback.

They had a bye week before they played us. Only reason they were first in scoring defense.

I think they were also first in average points per game. Before everyone has had their bye, rankings are usually ordered by x per game, instead of raw totals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom