Article Ravens have new injury concern at starting CB (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Ravens starting cornerback Marlon Humphrey suffered an injury during practice this week, leaving his status uncertain for Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Saints, Head Coach John Harbaugh said.

Humphrey was added to Thursday’s injury report with a thigh injury and was listed as a limited participant. Friday’s injury report will be released later this afternoon.

“Something did happen in practice, he’s getting worked on, we’ll just see how it goes at this point,” Harbaugh said following Friday’s morning walk-through.

Humphrey has been the Ravens’ top cornerback this season, according to Pro Football Focus, with a 73.5 grade. That ranks 18th best among NFL corners.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/who-s-playing-who-s-not-vs-new-orleans-saints

Forget about their injuries ... What's going on with Peat and Warford? ... I am really worried about those two ...

I wish injuries on no one.
Having said that, if Andrus and Larry are both no go’s their injured corner won’t matter. Drew won’t have time to get the ball out except for very short stuff.

If this ends up being the case, knowing Drew won’t be held out, I’d run 40 times win or lose.

The corner injury doesnt sound believable if you ask me.

Forget about their injuries ... What's going on with Peat and Warford? ... I am really worried about those two ...

Warford has had back issues for a while. He missed a lot of practice last year with the issue. If he were not going to play, he wouldn't of practiced today.

Marlon's injury is legit. It happened at practice. Him not practicing today likely means he's out on Sunday OR at worst, he's going to be limited and Thomas will own him.

Warford has had back issues for a while. He missed a lot of practice last year with the issue. If he were not going to play, he wouldn't of practiced today.

Marlon's injury is legit. It happened at practice. Him not practicing today likely means he's out on Sunday OR at worst, he's going to be limited and Thomas will own him.
If the Raven front 7 don't own our Oline, first.

If the Raven front 7 don't own our Oline, first.

It's amazing that the Ravens have lost two games with the amount of hype they are getting on this board.

The Ravens blitzed over 50% of the time last week. That's where the majority of the pressure is coming from. If they'd like to try that against Brees, let them try. It's not going to work out well for them.

Drew is one of the best QB’s in the league against the blitz!
Many also forget that Drew is one of the reasons the OL is as good as it is. He makes them better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom