Ravens linebacker Bart Scott said he went after Reggie Bush's ankle on purpose. (1 Viewer)

During the broadcast it was stated that Ravens players told the guys in the booth that Scott made Ray Lewis look sane(?)...

I wish he played for us.

He is Definitely an up and coming player in the league. I've heard nothing but good things all year.

all saints fans should call 1 212 450 2000 NFL in new york, ask that bart scott be fined and suspended for intentinally hurting a player bush to take him out of the game, ask for matt hill.lets all call force the nfl to take action.we are the 12th man ,lets take up for our fellow player.geaux saints

Even if he intended to injure Reggie- I guess that's football. But you don't go bragging about it. Aside from being really unsportsmanlike, its really really dumb.

3 things
1) I've never heard of Bart Scott but he seems like he fits right in on the Ravens defense
2) I'm guessing ole Bart here didn't get the tour, seems to me like somebody needs to show him around New Orleans
3) Karma is a birch

I was being a little sarchastic there, of course I know who Bart Scott is.....point is that he is still a nobody in the eyes of most people who watch the NFL.

Secondly, he still has done nothing to warrant his trash talking other than being a good player on a great defense. Put him on another defense and let's see if he is the all world player that he talks like he is.

MLU, you can have him......I'll pass on the thug.

He should be suspended for using steroids. This is obviously a case of roid rage. I can't believe a guy would be so insensitive. He hurt my feelings and I am not happy with the NFL. I think I might sue Bart Scott for making me emotionally unstable, causing me to spend excessive hours at my therapist and I had to go on a shopping spree at Express for men just to calm myself down.

/sarcasm

The same time this is going on you guys wish we had a LB with like Dick Butkus right?

Last edited:
I do wish that Reggie wouldn't have said the stuff about anytime he's man to man against the LBers he feels he can win the battle. I don't think it helps at all to talk about how good you feel you are. Talk about how good you WERE if anything. He's learning though.

While the Baltimore defense was on the sideline Bart Scott, with a team chalk board and marker wrote "SAME OLE SAINTS" and waived it at the around at the crawd. One of the least classiest things I've seen from an NFL player.

He sounds like a jealous woman or a T.O. on defense. Waiinnnn, Reggie gets attention and I don't, sniff sniff.

Bart Scott was just on the Dan Patrick Show. He basically downplayed everything, saying he got caught in the moment. The "hot sauce" comment was just a reference to New Orleans. He said Reggie's a great guy and a class act (though he did say he thought Reggie tried to "cheap shot" him on an INT return). This is a non-story.

Bart Scott was just on the Dan Patrick Show. He basically downplayed everything, saying he got caught in the moment. The "hot sauce" comment was just a reference to New Orleans. He said Reggie's a great guy and a class act (though he did say he thought Reggie tried to "cheap shot" him on an INT return). This is a non-story.

To me the story is that he was all gloating over a win in which they pretty much lucked into a win. Then to disparage our defense in his remarks about trying those moves in practice in all. like that might work on your crappy defense but not against me and the Raven defense. he sounds very self-absorbed and I think represents the kind of trash talking team that has no integrity but gets pats on the back because they win. I'll take honor and respect in a loss rather than bragging and disrespectfulness in a win. I hope Cincy wears their @ss out.

If he really wanted to make a statement he would have just done it and shut up.

To me the story is that he was all gloating over a win in which they pretty much lucked into a win.

I dunno, I dont think they lucked into a win, the deserved that one. However I agree with the rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom