Ravens...One of the Luckiest Wins I've Ever Seen in the NFL (1 Viewer)

I think , no I KNOW that if TURF showed up and played his game today, things would have been different..personally, i'm going to google "artifical grass" and see what might be available next year

This is a prime example of whats happends after a bye week. Players go back to their home towns, minds off football, head in the gutter. They will be back next week....

Their defense was so fast and kept the pressure on the entire game. Straight up whoooooooooooped us !! No room for mistakes.

they were the better team today AND they were lucky. hard to overcome that. we got dominated

i heard TURF is in the doghouse.

This game had nothing to do with luck, despite the fact that yes, they got some lucky bounces. The refs were questionable to me, from where i was sitting (sec 108)but the ravens deserved this game...as a previous poster said, i just hope we got it all out in that game. At least it was an AFC game, and those wins against, Tampa and Philly made this loss affordable. Just have to rebound and play better ball at Tampa...this could be a good thing in the end. Not that i want to have to learn this way, but I just like it better when we ARENT cocky, when we are nervous(focused, whatever) and no-one gives us a chance. Just my take.

Well, I do think that the Ravens will wind up making the playoffs...they were lucky, but, as stated earlier, they created the luck, which good teams do. The Saints have created luck, as well, this season, and here's hoping that they create some luck next week against the Bucs. I hope we tear the Bucs up next week.

Sure the Saints got pwned, but anyone who doesn't think the multiple INT's and the TD off of tip drill passes weren't just plain luck football is trying a little too hard to be 'realistic'. Yes, penalties and inopportune turnovers cost us the game, but the ball bounced the Ravens way (literally) all day.

Games like this ya just have to forget.
Off days happen with turnovers and penalties.
Just play smart football which we did not do today.
Bye weeks are funny like dat.
Out of sight, out of mind. Never happened... :)
Trying to make anything out of this game would be
like playing in traffic. It's gonna kill ya.

Tell you what...we got the #1 receiver and QB this week according to ESPN.coms scoreboard "This week's leaders". I mean those freakish tipped pass INTs and Reggie's INT (freak play call) KILLED us even thogh we only ran the ball like 10 times total between Deuce and Reggie. IMHO we didnt get beat by the better team...we had some bad luck. Our boys will shake off the bye week rust and we should be fine from here on out. I dont see us having trouble with our next two road games...Tampa Bay and Pttsburgh are both played like garbage lately...bring on the Bengals!! We want revenge for them choking against the Falcons!!

We got beat plain and simple. There is no reason for any of us to make any excuses. I'm over it already and I'm looking forward to the Bucs game.
We got beat fair and square, I think it was a good beaten cause we didnt barely lose be got flat out beat, so now we have some tape to watch and correct for things that were exposed....but were we really exposed, the ball bounced there way on two picks for td's that just wont happen with Brees and Co. but those False starts were killing me and Fujita not coming down with that pick just gave me the feeling that this was just Baltimores day...we came off the Bye lacadasical and it showed (dont think i spelled that right) I dont expect us to come out that way against the bucs.

We got beat fair and square, I think it was a good beaten cause we didnt barely lose be got flat out beat, so now we have some tape to watch and correct for things that were exposed....but were we really exposed, the ball bounced there way on two picks for td's that just wont happen with Brees and Co. but those False starts were killing me and Fujita not coming down with that pick just gave me the feeling that this was just Baltimores day...we came off the Bye lacadasical and it showed (dont think i spelled that right) I dont expect us to come out that way against the bucs.

good point, you dont becaome a good team by going undefeated..you need to get your behind whooped to know what to improve on, and this team is very smart and well coached...they'll be fine and will get better...I expect us to pimp Tampa Bay!

I could not have agreed more with the fact that the refs made some very iffy calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom