Ravens...One of the Luckiest Wins I've Ever Seen in the NFL (1 Viewer)

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The ball, literally, just fell to the Ravens today. You don't ever see that many balls tipped and intercepted so nicely into an opponents hands. Brees height showed today..he needs to pass a little higher. It's been the only negative thing on my mind, ever, about him. I really didn't think that Baltimore looked like a great team, and I can clearly see why they lost the last two games they played. I doubt they'll make the playoffs...they won't be that lucky every week, IMO.

"luckiest"?

Maybe it was rigged like the Falcons game :dunno:

We got beat, like a drum

The ball may have fell into thier hands. But what did we do defensively to win this game? What did we offensively to win this game?
Any big plays on special teams?

I still can't get over how many penalties we took today.... how do you false start that many times AT HOME??

I still can't get over how many penalties we took today.... how do you false start that many times AT HOME??

very valid point..i think mentally a lot of the team was still on vacation. either that or we aren't as good as we thought we were

We got beat plain and simple. There is no reason for any of us to make any excuses. I'm over it already and I'm looking forward to the Bucs game.

They were lucky on several plays, but alot of it was just good play on their part and bad play on ours. Well played Baltimore.

I hope we trounce Tampa Bay.

I dont know what it is with the Ravens but they are good at getting the loose balls in the air. I think it was 2 weeks ago they had the 2 TDs off of tips. That said, as LSSpam said we pretty much got trounced besides just the balls in the air.

I dont know what it is with the Ravens but they are good at getting the loose balls in the air. I think it was 2 weeks ago they had the 2 TDs off of tips. That said, as LSSpam said we pretty much got trounced besides just the balls in the air.

10 penalties, 2 bad picks, a tipped pass, had chances at interceptions but didn't close the deal, never stopped them on the innumerable critical 3rd and longs in the first half.

I mean at any point we could have made "plays" and changed the game in the first half. An interception, a 3rd down stop, not given up an interception.

Not once. We just didn't do it.

That isn't luck, that's poor play.

That wasn't luck. That was a combination of us playing bad and the Ravens defense making plays, something our defense can't seem to do.

anyone who thinks that loss was "lucky" needs to take thier blinders off. We were dominated in every aspect of the game. You know if we had 2 INT for Td's u would rave about how great our defense ws playing, not that we were "lucky"

I said going in that some people seemed to be taking this Raven team too lightly. We made too many dumb mistakes to beat a team of the Ravens caliber...it is that simple. If we eliminate the mistakes, the outcome is probably different; so from that outlook, I am not down or distressed over this loss but rather remain upbeat.

Luck had nothing to do with this, We lost to a better team, they played against our Errors and won, thats how you win games in football.

if you can exploit a team errors and get them to keep doing it, you win games, Saints made more mental mistakes this game than they have in any other game, Refs throw the dagger in the back of this team to pretty much sum this game up, Although i have a feeling we would have won this game had we not had a bye week though, Ravens didn't impress me all season long, and i know they aren't going to the playoffs.

It does take luck to win, and the Ravens got a lot of luck today. With that said, if we would have caught the ball a couple of times, the ball would have been in a Saints players' hand and not the Ravens hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom