Ravens plan to sign Dez Bryant to Practice Squad (1 Viewer)

Not gonna lie, none of us has seen Dez Bryant do anything football related for about two years. So I'm not sure how invested we could be in his current ability to play football.
Yeah but he's going on their practice squad. Seems like a low risk, potentially high reward move. Worst case scenario he helps push along the young up and coming bubble players.

Yeah but he's going on their practice squad. Seems like a low risk, potentially high reward move. Worst case scenario he helps push along the young up and coming bubble players.
A vet on the PS definitely seems to be the in thing to do, makes it easy when they clearly aren't good enough to be in your game day squad. Didn't I see us re-sign Manti to our PS just the other day?

And I think I'd rate the Bryant signing as nil risk, marginal reward.

A vet on the PS definitely seems to be the in thing to do, makes it easy when they clearly aren't good enough to be in your game day squad. Didn't I see us re-sign Manti to our PS just the other day?

And I think I'd rate the Bryant signing as nil risk, marginal reward.
Bears signed Te'o to their PS last week. Not sure what else he's been up to.

I hope Dez eventually gets elevated to the roster and plays in a game.

More than anything else, I'm curious to see what (if any) he has left.

I personally do not think he has anything left, or else a team would have taken a chance long before today. He may be as productive as Austin Carr at this point.

I still wish him the best though. Raw talent can't be taught and even though his body has failed him, I'm sure he has at least enough left for the Ravens to stash on the practice squad with a small chance he can possibly help them in a game here or there if he ever gets elevated. He won't be the Dez from his peak or even the Dez that could have put our offense over the top in 2018 before his body really broke down, but he can possibly be decent depth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom