Ravens-Steelers game could be postponed if Ravens get more positive tests; how this affects the Saints (UPDATE: Moved to Sunday) (1 Viewer)

8 playoff teams is disgusting. That’s half the league in the playoffs.
That's where it's headed, I'm afraid. Look at the NBA - 16 out of 30 teams make the playoffs. If it means more revenue, roger will do it. Maybe they can send parting gifts to the teams that are left out. Don't want to hurt anyone's leedle feewings.

That's where it's headed, I'm afraid. Look at the NBA - 16 out of 30 teams make the playoffs. If it means more revenue, roger will do it. Maybe they can send parting gifts to the teams that are left out. Don't want to hurt anyone's leedle feewings.

If the 8 team playoff scenario is enacted - then the whole group needs to be re-seeded based on record. If the Saints are the 1 seed and don't get a bye, they damn sure need to be playing the NFC East winner and not one of the West teams or Minnesota.

People's health is at risk but we are worrying about it effecting the number one seed because a game could get postponed.
Ahh come on Derrick. You can worry about people's health and still discuss the effects it will have on certain components of your life (even if that component is "how will it affect the NFL season").

Both things can be true.

People's health is at risk but we are worrying about it effecting the number one seed because a game could get postponed.
So you said to focus on a game against Denver instead of looking ahead at a potential game in the future bc people’s health is at risk..? Not sure I understand the correlation.

So I’ll ask again, how is what we’re talking about going to affect any of that since we’re not players or directly fighting a virus?

Could they push the game to Sunday, Monday or Tuesday?

So you said to focus on a game against Denver instead of looking ahead at a potential game in the future bc people’s health is at risk..? Not sure I understand the correlation.

So I’ll ask again, how is what we’re talking about going to affect any of that since we’re not players or directly fighting a virus?
Ok so the game between Baltimore and Pittsburgh can get postponed because players got the virus right? So immediately folks go into panic mode about not playing in a half empty dome once the playoffs start. To me that's just jumping the gun. Ain't nothing guaranteed in this league.

Ahh come on Derrick. You can worry about people's health and still discuss the effects it will have on certain components of your life (even if that component is "how will it affect the NFL season").

Both things can be true.
Understood, but that's not how I am.

And no I am not a coronabro.

My understanding (admittedly based on an article I read some months ago) was that the NFL had booked out accommodation in Tampa for virtually a month.

Surely the whole season can just be shifted back a few weeks if the need arises. I mean, on one view, it’s surprising that it hasn’t happened already.

Over and under on the pages before this thread gets locked too? Vegas have odds on it? Don’t let this be a bad beat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom