Ravens trainer TAUNTS crowd..amazingly classless (1 Viewer)

Man, I miss those glass beer bottles. We could have been the "same ole Saints' Fans"

I don't think so.

Explaining it is one thing, but SEEING it is quite another.

Like I said, it wasn't a quick thing and if you could have seen the expression on the guy's face and the fact that he continued to do it when his players saw(and their reaction) the sign, you would understand where I am coming from-- trust me.

Look if you want to find him in a bar and kick his ***, fine, go do it. I'm ok with that. It's perfectly acceptable so far as i'm concerned.

But don't come on a message board and whine that some guy was taunting us. I mean come on. We got our arses beat. It happens. And when it happens, opposing fans/team members tend to taunt. It's football. It's not a big deal.

Either do something about it or drop it, don't stew about it.

Look if you want to find him in a bar and kick his ***, fine, go do it. I'm ok with that. It's perfectly acceptable so far as i'm concerned.

But don't come on a message board and whine that some guy was taunting us. I mean come on. We got our arses beat. It happens. And when it happens, opposing fans/team members tend to taunt. It's football. It's not a big deal.

If we see a newspaper report sometime in the next week about some deranged Saints fan flying to Baltimore and attacking one of their trainers in a bar, I hope you go to confession about your role in all of this! :ezbill:

If we see a newspaper report sometime in the next week about some deranged Saints fan flying to Baltimore and attacking one of their trainers in a bar, I hope you go to confession about your role in all of this! :ezbill:

has the Dolphin's medical staff cleared Brees to play yet?

Not sure why you are putting words in my mouth here..never said I wanted to kick his BLANK...and never said I wanted to retaliate at all or "do something about it"....maybe that's the thug world you live in, I guess?

I was just saying I believe it was a classless move by that trainer to do that(and the players for that matter) and yes, it made me angry.

I think it is pretty classless of an act from this trainer...but, who really cares? I try not to let stuff like this get under my skin.

Not sure why you are putting words in my mouth here..never said I wanted to kicks his BLANK...and never said I wanted to retaliate at all or "do something about it"....maybe that's the thug world you live in, I guess?

I was just saying I believe it was a classless move by that trainer to do that(and the players for that matter) and yes, it made me angry.

Didn't say you said that. Said it would have been better if you had just thought that to yourself. What I said was whinning about a taunt on a message board is pretty lame.

And yes, that's the "thug" world I live in. Thug4lyfe

Keepin' it real

yo

How do you know it was the "trainer?" I ask because that is my profession and I seriously doubt he had time to go write on that board and stand their to taunt the fans. I just hate the term "trainer."

I don't think we should care, i thought it was pretty funny and pretty true, because when he did it the score was like 35-7? A that point We WERE THE Same O Saints!

But we all know most of the scientifics to this loss was so lets leave it alone..

How do you know it was the "trainer?" I ask because that is my profession and I seriously doubt he had time to go write on that board and stand their to taunt the fans. I just hate the term "trainer."

He was a good for nothing BUM and his team won.

You can't really expect class out of Baltimore these days

I'm 10000% positive this happened and saw it with my own eyes. I didn't imagine it.

i'm really not sure who he was but I know he worked for the Ravens. He was wearing all black attire like the rest of the Ravens staff. He was part of the team to some degree, to what degree I'm not sure.

I assumed he was a trainer because he was hanging around the benches...then again later on he went closer to the field.

who cares, get over it. The game is over and you can't do anything about it. The saints will be prepared for the bucs. the thing is when a team is up by so much and they cause you to be one dimensional. The game is over. The ravens could blitz us every play because of the big lead they had. They forced Brees to throw into bad spots because of the blitz. In the draft we need to be thinking about line help. Oh yeah, TE in the free agency grab TG and we will have it solved. He is an excellent run and pass blocking TE, who is also, great as a wideout.

They have more than punks on their team, a few should be behind bars. A bunch of classless, uneducated street thugs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom