Ravens vs. Saints Poll (1 Viewer)

What is most important to success?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually it is our Oline vs. the Dline of Baltimore...

The battles are won and lost in the trenches!

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.. Have to avoid them whether its Drew, Reggie or someone else. Turnovers and field position IMO are always the difference makers in a game. Thought?

Turnovers are the key. Saints will win if they play smart and hold on to the ball. Saints offense over Ravens defense - Saints have way too much talent for the Ravens to match up with!

Saints 27 - Ravens 10

I think we will go with the short quick passes to colston and co.

Attachments

• chrisfarley-images_5.gif
    chrisfarley-images_5.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Even though Brees has proven that we can win just throwing the ball, we really need to focus on being able to run. This helps in time possession as well. The Ravens have really proven that they can stop the run, so it is going to be a difficult test.

I love how you can see who voted for what, just click on the number of votes. I picked Defense BTW, if they don't score, we win.

I can't see us running. Their LB's make their front 7 like an 8 man box and when they do put 8 in the box...forget about it.

Drew will have to dink us down the field, IMO. Run just enough to keep them honest. Occasionally throw deep as they are susceptible to the deep ball, although we aren't real proficient at it yet.

Turnovers are the key. No fumbles by Drew or the RB's and definitely no picks, we win.

I don't think we'll win unless we don't turn it over. Baltimore is not a team that can take it 70 yds on a drive very often. Whether it's McNair or Boller, if we don't give them a short field, we should be able to win. I'll take the under.

Mikeeeee

We have to run the ball. I think Duece will have a big day.

Dfense. absolutely no question about it.

stop and consider that Tampa was routed by the ravens and couldnt even get a point on the board. Meanwhile we just about squeaked past Tampa, and we were the home team.

and you know they'll start mcnair. that way our ends even breathe on him and NO will get penalized.

while I voted for the defense I think if we can get 17-20 points on them then we have a very good chance to win. I don't think our defense will give up more than 13.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom