Ravens vs. Saints Poll (1 Viewer)

What is most important to success?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukelv0

All-Pro
Reaction score
We all know that the Ravens have a stellar defense lead by the likes of Reed, Lewis etc. but what do you think the keys will be to this game?

Sorrrry I am a jack ... donkey.

No its kinda wierd, the thread comes up then you make your poll, not your fault.

I really think we will have some big plays on Offense passing the ball, but I also think Deuce and Reggie, will both wear out the Ravens D. I have a feelling that it won't even be close.

Saints 27

Ravens 10

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.. Have to avoid them whether its Drew, Reggie or someone else. Turnovers and field position IMO are always the difference makers in a game. Thought?

I have that feeling too, but im kinda scared of all the unkowns going into this game, like billick calling the plays... I mean he did have a 500 point season calling in minnesota

"Billick spent five years as Minnesota's offensive coordinator, where in 1998, the Vikings' offense scored an NFL single-season record 556 points"

maybe im reading to much into it but he may know a thing or two about getting his offense to play better than they have been.

I could have made the poll have more choices but I didn't get the system on this new board at first.

Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.. Have to avoid them whether its Drew, Reggie or someone else. Turnovers and field position IMO are always the difference makers in a game. Thought?

:plus-un2:

I agree with this. In fact it is probably more important when playing a really good D like the Ravens. If the Saints can minimize TOs, they'll win. If we do not, then the Ravens will capitalize on them and we'll lose.

This is a tough one but I think it will come down to Bree's turnovers. If he has 0 then there is a good chance of winning.

i voted for our passing game. i think brees' ability to get the quick releases will open up the run game. if brees keeps the 8th man out of the box, that will open things up for deuce. of course we have to win the to battle, but that is something you plan to do every game. a good short passing game will help the run and keep our offense on the field and our D rested. I don't think billick will be able to open up his offense like he did in minn, he just doesn't have the personel.

if we can be consistant with 6-8 yard passes and 4 yard runs, we win

Well one thing that I think is the major necesity for winning is clock management. If we manage the clock well and don't allow the offense (who isnt that strong) on the field, we can simply get a good lead. Also another key is red zone scoring. We need the red zone TD's which we h ave failed to get many times. It will be very important to get these.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom