Ravens will not repeat. (1 Viewer)

BigRaiderFan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
With ray lewis retiring and the releasing and departure of its best players, the ravens are breaking up the squad that brought home the lombardi last month.

I honestly believe that they will still be playoff contenders. I don't see them winning another Lombardi but predictions suck dude. I mean who ever thought the Giants would win the super bowl? I'm surprised they even made it to the playoffs dude. Not once, but twice. Expect them to remain contenders. They have an awesome GM. Great coach. Great Staff. A promising quarterback(Overrated, but was underrated last year). A beastly Running Back, and a solid deep threat in Torrey Smith, and You cant forget that they have a top 2 DT along with that monster of man Suggs.

418989_426408807417084_955989607_n.jpg

Not much of a prediction, and I wouldn't quite call them the Marlins of the NFL, but their fans certainly didn't have long to feel good about the SB victory, did they?

I would have never guessed that.

Not sure why a Raiders fan had to come on a Saints forum to proclaim that.

Repeat? lol

They won't make the playoffs...for the next 3 years. Mark it.

To be fair, even with everyone back, I doubt they would have repeated. The Ravens, even with everyone they had, wasnt exactly the most talented team in the NFL. They continued current trends (ie whoever gets on a roll late in the year wins it all) kind of thing ~

With ray lewis retiring and the releasing and departure of its best players, the ravens are breaking up the squad that brought home the lombardi last month.

and the Raiders won't be going to the playoffs again next year either

Even the teams that dominated find it difficult to repeat. Ravens were average all year then got hot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom