Ravens will open on the road (1 Viewer)

Wow. How did the NFL not win this battle? Thought they'd throw $$$ at MLB to move the Orioles game to a different day.

If the Giants were involved, Roger would have made sure this game would be played at home.

Wow, weak sauce from El Commish.

Shocked they didn't move the baseball game to a day game and make it an all-day event for the city.

MLB rules prevented them from playing in the day since they play a road game the night before. They would've had to move it to another day

Pretty dumb.

162 baseball games a year. And it's the Orioles. I know they were decent last year finally, but still.

Wow, weak sauce from El Commish.

Shocked they didn't move the baseball game to a day game and make it an all-day event for the city.

I don't think they can do a turnaround that quick from a baseball field to a football field. Would have looked awful for the Ravens in such a big event.

Just make it a doubleheader on the next day. :shrug:

One thing for sure: that **** would never fly in New Orleans. It could be just about ANYTHING other than a Saints game, and that other things would move, and GLADLY, for the Saints home opener.

I don't blame the MLB, they don't owe Goodell or the Ravens anything. By September they are at they're most important games of the season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom