Ray Lewis -growth hormones? (1 Viewer)

Deer antlers? Yes, deer antlers.

They harvest the so-called velvet antler (a soft coating that covers deer antlers) in New Zealand, freeze-dry it and then grind it into a powder. It then gets shipped to the United States, where it gets put into either capsules or liquid extracts that can become a simple mouth spray. You can buy it ...

Click link for full article

Just fyi to avoid some "trouble"...you aren't allowed to post the entire article.

Are there health issues related to the use of the stuff? If not what's the problem? It's like taking vitamins.

Well, I'm shrugging. Ingesting freeze dried moose antlers ain't cheating.

If it's a banned substance it is. This stuff is really a catch 22 for the NFL.

But the players need to agree to blood testing otherwise the NFL will have to toughen suspensions to avoid litigation. There is really no way win in this situation.

everybody in professional sports takes some kind of PEDs. problem is that most of the banned substances are completely healthy but contain a minute amount of something that triggers a negative test

every athlete takes something......not all of them get caught and not all of them should be punished

Dang, the guys at the gym told me to use buffalo chips. Argh!!!

I'm guessing the giraffe urine was a joke on me too?

Ummm, not sure how to tell you this, but that wasn't urine.

Remembre when Ray was a FA a several years ago and noone wanted to sign him because his play had fallen off, he visited the Cowboys but that was it as far as anyone was concerned. Amazing that since then, he has had a career revival and playing like a youngster again. Hmmm, must just be hard work. I mean, sure MLB's get better with age and a beating...

Well, I'm shrugging. Ingesting freeze dried moose antlers ain't cheating.

Neither was Starcaps at one time.

Remembre when Ray was a FA a several years ago and noone wanted to sign him because his play had fallen off, he visited the Cowboys but that was it as far as anyone was concerned. Amazing that since then, he has had a career revival and playing like a youngster again. Hmmm, must just be hard work. I mean, sure MLB's get better with age and a beating...

I thinking the same thing after watching him play this year. He was a FA and got very little interest because he looked done. Now suddenly he has revival at one of the most punishing positions in football? Lewis should reaching an age when your body doesn't recover as quickly. Instead he's somehow tapped into the fountain of youth? Rrriiiiggghhhtt.

i say so what... let them take it, especially if there are no harmful effects... why would you want something harmless banned simply because it helped you heal quicker?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom