Ray Lewis is out against Falcons (1 Viewer)

That stinks. That defense is a different defense when Lewis is on the field.

Of course he is.

Well, so long as Bart Scott saved some Tabasco for Mr. Mexico, then I'm okay with it.

That stinks. That defense is a different defense when Lewis is on the field.

I think they'll be ok. I know I got crucified pre-season for suggesting Ray Lewis is overrated at this point but I still feel that way. Ray Lewis isn't even the best linebacker on the Ravens defense anymore. Adalius Thomas is and Bart Scott is arguably better as well.

I wish he was playing.

But if the Ravens use the same DBs they used against us, it may not matter for the outcome of the game.

ddd

i actually think that wont be a big deal-he sthe emotinional/mouthy leader, but as far as inpsired play, hes fallen way of and Bart scott and adalius thomas can play jsut as well.

Ravens | R. Lewis has blood drained from back
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:06:33 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens LB Ray Lewis (back) underwent a procedure Thursday, Nov. 16, to have blood drained from his back. Lewis has not been ruled out of Week 11.

Won't matter. The Falcons have lost to the Lions and Cleveland the past 2 weeks. The Ravens are going to smoke them.

Ravens | R. Lewis has blood drained from back
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:06:33 -0800

ESPNews reports Baltimore Ravens LB Ray Lewis (back) underwent a procedure Thursday, Nov. 16, to have blood drained from his back. Lewis has not been ruled out of Week 11.

You'd think they could just use a knife.

Won't matter. The Falcons have lost to the Lions and Cleveland the past 2 weeks. The Ravens are going to smoke them.

Yeah, they need to soften them up for us! This game is a must win for the Falcons. If they lose this one, their season is over because they will not beat the Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom