Ray Lewis used banned substance? (1 Viewer)

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
Well, if this was baseball -- the media firestorm would overshadow the entire championship atmosphere.
Since it's football -- and folks don't mind their gridiron gods being a little jacked up on banned substances ...I predict a non-story.

"Move along people -- nothing to see here."

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Saintshizzle

I'm Baaaaaaack
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
I'm sure Ray will make it all go away by screaming real loud until he cries, then doing the squirrel dance. Then everyone will call him the greatest hero who ever lived and the most intense leader of men of all time and forget all about it.

JuJuNola

Lifer
Reaction score

I don't understand why the dude, Mitch Ross, would come out with this. I mean, I see the short-term gain, instant media attention during Super Bowl week, but what athlete would want to go to Ross from now on, IF Ray did it.

PapaJoKeR

Reaction score
So, what is the next thing to come out of Aiello's mouth?

What does G Aiello have to do with this? Didn't see him cited in the article so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Don't get me wrong he's the scum of the earth right up there with Goodell but this isn't coming from him, Peter King is on a mission to right all the wrongs in the world, lol.

Not saying its not true, but if "Bungle Gate" taught us anything it's not to believe anything you hear or read at face value.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
FWIW, I remember when this first came up 2 years ago. The following article is from 2011

Men's Health : Deer antler as performance-enhancing drug

The media really needs to get its act together. This was the first article that came up after a Google search. Now, that's not to say that I believe or don't believe that Ray used this substance, but what I will say is that he would have to be as arrogant and as stupid as Armstrong to use the same people this past season that accused him in 2011.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
efil4stnias OBJ Banned from LSU for 2 years Collegiate Sports Board 9