Ray Lewis used banned substance? (1 Viewer)

Particularly agreed with this comment from that article:

"...I guess we can all agree that he's a good leader. He sure shouts a lot."

I wish you'd expanded on this a little more. That's all he does. He's a leader because the people following him are too dumb to understand that his shouting is largely nonsensical crap. His widely viewed pep talk to the Hurricanes from a year or so ago was a minute and a half of making a good point about desire and 9 minutes of self-aggrandizing nonsense. The words he strings together have no meaning when combined in the way that he has done so.

The Ray Lewis story that he and the media are peddling is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

That pretty much sums up my take on the guy. Every time I watch one of his "inspirational" speeches I find myself saying "He isn't making sense. These are literally just random, half-baked thoughts he's stringing together, but he's yelling it loudly and in a preacher-style cadence and they must assume he's offering great insight." It's like people who listen to rap, but only for the beat. Lewis has the beat of a great leader, he has the content of a rambling, drunk, homeless person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom