Ray Lewis used banned substance? (1 Viewer)

What does G Aiello have to do with this? Didn't see him cited in the article so I'm not sure what you are talking about. Don't get me wrong he's the scum of the earth right up there with Goodell but this isn't coming from him, Peter King is on a mission to right all the wrongs in the world, lol.

Not saying its not true, but if "Bungle Gate" taught us anything it's not to believe anything you hear or read at face value.

I'm just curious as to the spin he'll put on it, being as how the NFL won't want anything to taint the Superbowl festivities and all.

The guy is playing his last game on Sunday. Hell, he might smoke a few blunts before kickoff. :hihi:

I have zero doubt that ray lewis has used illegal substances to improve performance and help recovery.
I expect that most atheletes do that

here is an even more interesting read..

Deer-antler spray? The strange lab that lured Ray Lewis, others « SI.com

I think I see them do this at the mall.. its funny allthose players fell for this...

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

They also have Bama football players,using this stuff

Check out this video with Bama player talking about the use of SWATS products.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxYmuhk_9I&list=UUF2Q5ZoRg1kL6PJexfwxTSA

Deer antler???....are you friggin kidding me....that's no more performance enhancing than yohimbe bark....bunch of BS...chi-pleeze....

You'd think since NFL players are tested for those banned substances that he'd have failed a test. So... what's up with that?

Urine vs blood tests. The nfl doesn't test their blood and antler hormone does not show up in urine. Other anabolic type substances are invisible to urine tests.
Ray lewis' answer tonthe question about taking the stuff was remarkably similar to lance armstrong and others. "I never failed a test" is what they say. And its true. The tests are yesterdays detection methods though. The drugs keep advancing.

Its kind of a joke.

I've resigned myself to the fact that what I'm watching is a freak show.
Interestingly, there are legal implications at play here.
Since the NFL isn't testing as thoroughly as they could, it can be argued that the league is allowing them to enhance performance which is arguably detrimental to their health (concussions etc) and side effects from the drugs...

Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis has been quick to credit God for the successes in his NFL career. Now that an allegation of performance-enhancing drug use is arising just as his NFL career is coming to an end, Lewis is blaming the devil.
“That’s the trick of the devil,” Lewis said when asked about allegations that he used a banned performance-enhancing substance during his recovery from a torn triceps. “The trick of the devil is to kill, steal and destroy. That’s what he comes to do. He comes to distract you from everything you’re trying to do.”
This is why people hate Ray Lewis. It's not the devil, you tool, it's that you took PED's and got outed for it.

Or he is straight up delusional.

This is why people hate Ray Lewis. It's not the devil, you tool, it's that you took PED's and got outed for it.

Or he is straight up delusional.

Exactly. They sit there and call him the greatest leader in the NFL, and yet every time he opens his mouth he sounds like a bigger idiot than the last time.

I'm just ready for him to go away. I'm sick of the wailing and crying and squirrel dancing and the invoking of God (and now Satan) every time he gets asked a question he doesn't like. He's annoying. If he were really the pious, upstanding individual everyone claims, he would meet those questions head on and take blame/punishment for his actions, or at least put enough out there for those actions to be fairly judged. Instead he just tries to change the subject.

The guy is a fraud, an obnoxious one at that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom