Ray Rice & Bernard Pearce = Pierre Thomas & Mark Ingram for 2013? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sean Payton loves balance, and 2012 was anything but balanced.. LOL

Knowing Sean's always taking notes, etc... Flacco spread the ball evenly, (like Saints do) and Ravesn rotated Pearce and Rice, ala Sean Payton used to do with Bell and Thomas in 2009..

Do you think, Sean will capitlize in 2013, letting go of Ivory? He's good for 2-4 games at best..unless you save him for the playoffs to go full speed........ Use Cadet and Sproles, to trade-off, and use Thomas and Ingram to trade-off like Ravens did?

Ravens ran the ball very well on the 49ers, setting up the play action... unlike 2012 Saints run by Carmichael, where they usd Ingram for a few plays then abandoned the run.. LOL

I hope and am sure Sean will be creative again with the running backs stable of players he has... and like Drew Brees said, 2013 is 2006 all over again.... New Era, everything is now "fresh and focused"....

The Ravens ran better than the 49ers did, but Kaepernick was able to use his legs alo and extend several drives....

Also that Flacco pass down he middle to the end zone touchdown, looked like a Saints play using Moore and Henderson....

Joe Morgan can be "beast" in 2013....

Ray Rice >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark Ingram or Pierre Thomas although you can say that PT has dual threat skills like Rice.

Frank Gore ran better than Rice and Pierce combined. He was 19 for 110yds vs Rice/Pierce 32 for 92. However Pierce did have some nice runs when it was needed. Kid is good.

Neither of these teams is as good as the Saints on the offensive side of the ball. Why would Sean Payton do anything different than he always has done? They have been the best or near the best on offense for the last 5 years. The year we won the superbowl we touted the 3 headed monster (Not the 2 headed monster) Defense , well thats a different story.

You know, eventually we will have an offense that needs fixing. And, at that time, we can consider going back to the "three yards and a cloud of dust" offense so many of you crave as "real football". Until then, I'm gonna just go ahead and watch this incredibly entertaining and exciting newfangled passin' show we currently enjoy.

Frank Gore ran better than the both of them, and he didn't fumble. Not his fault that Harbaugh turned into making bone head moves by not feeding him the ball at the goal line cause they wanted Kaepernick to be the hero in that game. Gore hands down out played both those backs.

No Haloti Ngata and a Ray Lewis who has obviously not been close to the caliber of player he once was...

So they run a zone read stretch that didn't work all game with LaMichael James and then throw it three straight times.

:covri:

I think Payton will have more defined roles for the run game...I think we will lean more heavily on one back and work the second guy in...I think with drastic changes on Defense he'd only have to have a plan for the offense too...being an offensive minded coach.

Mark Ingram and ray rice in same sentence? LOLOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom