RBG passes (1 Viewer)

RBG is about to be laid in state in the Capitol. First woman to be bestowed this honor in our history. Pretty big deal.

I'll go on record and state that I never want the "honor" of my body being taken to a place of evil like that.

I'll go on record and state that I never want the "honor" of my body being taken to a place of evil like that.

Well, I'd argue that the Capitol building as the seat of our government is separate from the 'evil' which i equate to the current political environment more than the building itself.

But, I'm a bit biased because I used to work at the Architect of the Capitol and I used to walk the halls of the Capitol building and throught the Capitol complex quite frequently. I just think it's an amazing and historic place regardless of the politics that takes place there. Politics comes and goes, but the Capitol has stood the test of time.

A lot of people forget that the SCOTUS chambers used to be located in the Capitol building and can still be visited to this day.

Looks like her replacement nominee will be Metairie's own Amy Coney Barrett - Dominican girl, Rhodes College, Notre Dame Law School Prof, Federal Judge.

Enjoy it over there on the MAP...

Looks like her replacement nominee will be Metairie's own Amy Coney Barrett - Dominican girl, Rhodes College, Notre Dame Law School Prof, Federal Judge.

Enjoy it over there on the MAP...

WE’RE NOT ALOWED TO TALK ABOUT REPLACEMENTS HERE !!!1111!!!

Had a girlfriend for a few years, years ago, who went to high school with Barrett.. Let’s just say that most Dominican girls are very much birds of a feather when it comes to hot button issues.. their ’reputation’, for better or worse, is deserved.

WE’RE NOT ALOWED TO TALK ABOUT REPLACEMENTS HERE !!!1111!!!

Had a girlfriend for a few years, years ago, who went to high school with Barrett.. Let’s just say that most Dominican girls are very much birds of a feather when it comes to hot button issues.. their ’reputation’, for better or worse, is deserved.
Glad nobody judges me by what I was like in high school.

Last edited:
Glad nobody judges me by what I was like in high school.

Same here.

I was strictly talking about the one specific issue that is most being discussed in re to Barrett’s appointment, which the Dominican girls i knew were, and most importantly still are, very passionate about.. much like Barrett.. Of course I’m not going into any more specificity here than that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom