RBG passes (1 Viewer)

Condolences to her family on their loss. It is sad to me that we can no longer discuss anything that is remotely "political" or that offends current "wokeness". The political board is a joke. I miss the good old days on EE when we could discuss just about anything as long as we kept it clean.

Condolences to her family on their loss. It is sad to me that we can no longer discuss anything that is remotely "political" or that offends current "wokeness". The political board is a joke. I miss the good old days on EE when we could discuss just about anything as long as we kept it clean.

“Wokeness” isn’t what caused the move to MAP. Andrus had very good reasons for it, and none of it had to do with the “woke” being offended.

RIP
Its pathetic to think that there are people who refuse to recognize and respect her for what she accomplished in her life just because of their political affiliation

She was an amazing pioneer and, whether you agree with her or not, she brought a sincerity to her position that is sorely lacking by both sides. Please keep any opinions or beliefs about the situation going forward off this board and allow her to be celebrated for her accomplishments

I’m genuinely bummed. RBG, from all appearances, was a very good person. Obviously she had a direct impact on a lot of lives. This country owes her a debt of gratitude.

“When I'm sometimes asked when will there be enough [women on the Supreme Court] and I say, 'When there are nine,' people are shocked. But there'd been nine men, and nobody's ever raised a question about that.”
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg

"The she be but little, she [was] fierce."
- William Shakespeare

RIP Justice Ginsburg. What a debt owed to her.

What an AMAZING lady!

How does such a tiny body keep working & contributing to the human race, when she was challenged by not only colon cancer, pancreatic cancer & then lung cancer??? WOW!!!

What a gift she was to Americans! Also, the love story that she had with her husband, who died way to early, was just refreshing!

RIP Ruth, you soooooo deserve it! 👍🇺🇸

Ahem. Do we need to lock this thread or just remove people?

Stop. Posting. Political. Posts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom