Reaction to Taysom and Winston deals (1 Viewer)

Was he Tampa Bay's starter right from the outset? Starting rookie QBs puts enormous pressure on them. His new situation is a LOT less difficult, so let's hope he matures and learns without the added weight on his shoulders of being the starting quarterback.

I hope jameis throws an interception every single pass attempt and is gone in february. I will never root for this loser.
Talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face.

I wondered where this energy for Sharper. But I guess he gave you a Superbowl. So, it's an even deal.

Every year fans on this board ask the team to sign players like this to a "one year, prove it deal". Well here you go, this is exactly what this is. I'm cool with it. The ball is in Winston's court now. He's been given another opportunity, let's see if he takes advantage of it.

Yeah exactly this!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People have wanted to sign bigger knuckleheads (Johnny Manziel for one) than Winston in the "lets bring him in and let him learn behind Brees" scenario.........……...…....so like it or not here it is.

People can and do change and everyone deserves that chance.

If Sean Payton can fix just a few little things with Winston it will be worth the risk.

It's ok just don't take a knee :cool:

ImpoliteNearGavial-size_restricted.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom