Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
also posted this onthe EE board.
=================================

Has anyone read this book?

Amazon.com: Ready Player One (9780307887436): Ernest Cline: Books

I just finshed it yesterday and it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a book this much. I couldn't wait to get back to it the next day.

It's all about 1980's pop culture, geek culture, gamer culture and MMORPG culture.

I loved it.

If you're into any of those things then you need to get this.

PS - I actually listened to the audiobook. It was narrated by Wil Wheaton (Wesley from Star Trek -Next Generation) and he does a really good job.

also posted this onthe EE board.
=================================

Has anyone read this book?

Amazon.com: Ready Player One (9780307887436): Ernest Cline: Books

I just finshed it yesterday and it's been a long time since I've enjoyed a book this much. I couldn't wait to get back to it the next day.

It's all about 1980's pop culture, geek culture, gamer culture and MMORPG culture.

I loved it.

If you're into any of those things then you need to get this.

PS - I actually listened to the audiobook. It was narrated by Wil Wheaton (Wesley from Star Trek -Next Generation) and he does a really good job.

Yeah... The Hat actually posted about it a few months back.

Bought it via Kindle, read it, and then read it again a few days later.

Good book...

I immediately thought of jonesy when I read the thread title......

:(

Here's my copy

48c810c3-03ce-7ed7.jpg

is your book on the floor because you are on the floor, again?

Bought Lindsay a Kindle fire for her birthday, and made sure this was the first book downloaded. Finished it in 2 days once I started to read it, and absolutely loved every minute of it.

once I started to read it, and absolutely loved every minute of it.

that was my reaction too.

I read that there is going to be a movie made. I think that if done right it could be epic, but I think that Hollywood will ruin it.

Anyone read Ready Player Two? I thought it was garbage compared to the first. I would not purchase if I were you. Library only.

I paid for the ebook and Audible version. Waste of $$$.

The book was great, but the movie really didn't come close to the nostalgic tone of the book. They even changed the ending a bit.

Anyone read Ready Player Two? I thought it was garbage compared to the first. I would not purchase if I were you. Library only.

I paid for the ebook and Audible version. Waste of $$$.

I heard Ready Player Two was weird. But, I like weird. Well, other than whodatfever who is weird but I don't like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom