Ready to cook the dirty birds in the Dome (1 Viewer)

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
We are going to win this game. Please don't sell your tickets to the Falcons fans. We need every Saints fan in that Dome. Going to be tough stopping Julio and that offense but I do think we get the job done. Let do our part and get the Dome rocking.

Who Dat!

This is the game that we as Saints fans know that we are the real 12th man. This game is going to be rowdy and intense.....I think it's the perfect bounce back game as filaphil said.

This is a must have game.

Drew steps up and shreds dem birds.

40-14 Saints.

If we can put together a full game on both sides of the ball, there is absolutely no reason we shouldn't win this game.

That being said, we haven't seen a full game with both the offense and defense clicking yet this year. Hoping Monday night is the first of a long string of excellent execution from both the offense and the defense.

We are gonna win this game. C'mon it's the 10th anniversary of the reopening of the Dome and it's on MNF against the same team, the Falcons. Steve Gleason should be on the sidelines. We gonna spank the dirty birds!

I'm coming to town for a wedding and this game. Haven't been since Katrina. Any advice on pre-game festivities?

I'm coming to town for a wedding and this game. Haven't been since Katrina. Any advice on pre-game festivities?

Head to the dome. Champions Square will be lively and there will be tailgating all over the place around the dome.

Get there early and beat traffic. Champions Square next to Dome is a good place to hang out. Food and bands.

I still stay with 34-17 Saints

PeregrineFalcon.jpg

+

circular-saw-blade-23655077.jpg

=

37563865.jpg

Saints will win this game. The anniversary.. Steve will be there... Emotions will be through the roof!! Plus no matter how bad the Saints are Sean still always OWNS the Falcons. Falcons have no shot.

Needless to say, I'm hoping this win will propel us on to a nice win streak!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oH0bjlVJSXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WHODAT!!

This game will be a special one. I feel it!

As weird as this sounds, in a way it makes me more hopeful knowing that the Falcons are coming off a win.....instead of both teams coming in at 0-2. The Saints clearly are (or need to be) the more desperate team.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uepFO4psgKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom