Real Disrepect... (1 Viewer)

Pittsburg will be tough

The are basically the same team that they were last year, minus some veteran leadership.

It is a wrong time to face them, their backs are against the wall and we are playing at Hienz field.

This should be a tight game. Let hope we make it 2 wins in a row for us

So long as we keep winning as an underdog, I'll take it every week!!!

The line is about money, not who Vegas thinks will win. More people bet on the Steelers then the Saints, hince, they are favorites. Since when did the line mean anything but money?

Where we are concerned we must win our respect all over again each and every week.

rodney.jpg

I prefer the disrespect, after all its just journalists take on the game.

The important thing is that the team takes the assignment serious and go out there ready to fight. I'm sure Payton is getting that message across to everyone this week !

Steelers are not going to lay down without a fight so we better hit them hard and early

The line is about money, not who Vegas thinks will win. More people bet on the Steelers then the Saints, hince, they are favorites. Since when did the line mean anything but money?

Boy, you beat me to the punch. The only thing more unrealiable than the media prediction is betting line. It isn't Vegas not giving us respect, its America!

Vegas man,

Saints as underdogs by 4. Media clowns say Saints will lose all week because they know idiots are watching.

Idiots put money on Steelers. Saints win. Vegas makes money.

If you watch ESPN trying to see the best angle for Vegas to make cash then it makes a lot more sense.

It really does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom