Votes: 39 39.4%
  • I'm a grinch, i dont have either

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

2fya

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
which do you prefer?

I've always had a fake christmas tree. i really dont understand why people want to keep throwing away a tree and buying a new one.

i just throw that sucker in a box and put in the attic, and the following year i just pop it back in place in the corner of the room.

Fake for a thousand reasons:

Pre lit
Environmentally more sound than cutting down a new tree every year
Fiscally more reasonable
Not a fire hazard
No needles in the carpet to clean up
No allergy issues

Not to mention if you have a car, transporting a real tree can be a real pain.

Love Real tress For the smell but,not the mess.Have a Fake tree now and TBH so much easier than a real one because you don't have to worry about needles,having to water it,or Drying out.One thing that is even nicer is that the lights are on already so don't have to worry about those either.

i once dated a girl with fake x-mas trees

the outcome was the same :shrug:

14' real tree. Couldn't possibly afford a fake one to fit the hole and wouldn't if I could.

When I was about 5 years old, I went to a funeral uptown with my grandparents for a priest. I asked my grandmother during the internment "are the plastic flowers for plastic people?"

I honestly look forward each year to having to touch up the ceiling from trying to cram a 14.1' tree into a 14' hole. Something about scraping the ceiling on the way up excites me so I wait to trim until it's up.

Oh, and for those who remember my pumpkin carving, if there was a way I could carve the tree into a fleur de lis, yes. I would.

Mines fake, but my roommate and I did drink all the beer in one day. That was real.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-11-23 at 6.58.20 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-11-23 at 6.58.20 AM.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 6
Nothing like a real tree. And you don't have to feel so bad about it in louisiana since they use the old trees to hold up the soil.

We always buy a real tree every year. There is nothing like it. We also put up 3 fake trees.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom