Real World New Orleans member urinates on housemate's toothbrush, gets him sick, police get involved (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2010/03/real_world_dirty_business_gets.html

I didn't see it posted anywhere sorry if it needs to be merged.

A MTV "Real World: New Orleans" housemate urinated on a rival’s toothbrush and used it to scrub a toilet, sickening the other resident during filming of the upcoming season of the long-running reality TV show, according to a police report filed on the incident.

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Reaction score
'Leslie told police he had used his toothbrush for more than two weeks after the argument. “I wasn’t aware of this [happening] and continued to use my toothbrush,” he wrote in the statement.'

That's the part I was looking for, whether he actually used it or just was sick at the thought.

That is unbelievably disgusting and it also emphasises just how low TV has fallen. I wouldn't be surprised if the TV execs told him to do take the guy's toothbrush to give them a plotline.

In fact I can't even believe they're still making the Real World.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If this show hasn't jumped the shark, I truly hope this is the moment it finally does.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did he say his tooth brush had a little wang to it.......?

Last edited:

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody remember the days when this show was actually somewhat relevant? Before every network had 25 different "reality" shows?

The original idea was to group people together from different backgrounds to try to get them to interact and have "real" conversations. Now the show is all about casting attention whores who have no problem with being arrested or ******* on camera. :shrug:

Charlie Brizzown

Used to fish
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't bother reading the article. Did they catch the crime on film? What kind of charges can he face? Will MTV bother kicking the suspect off the show?

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody remember the days when this show was actually somewhat relevant? Before every network had 25 different "reality" shows?

The original idea was to group people together from different backgrounds to try to get them to interact and have "real" conversations. Now the show is all about casting attention whores who have no problem with being arrested or ******* on camera. :shrug:
No offense mb, but I don't think that show was ever relevent......

The closest thing to the "Real World" that show was, well...... I can't think of anything....

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No offense mb, but I don't think that show was ever relevent......

i think it was, if for no other reaon than it invented the reality genre.

now whether or not that's a positive or a negative is debateable-- but there's no denying that reality shows completely changed television, when you look at some of the most popular shows of the last few yrs: Survivor, Idol, etc... But yeah, Real World stopped being good years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
guidomerkinsrules Princess Bride homemade retelling as a fundraiser for World Central Kitchen Everything Else Board 3
sbadeaux The World is going NUTS Everything Else Board 27
Dan in Lafayette 10 questions with New Orleans Saints assistant head coach Dan Campbell SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints’ Jameis Winston parts ways with agent months after deal with New Orleans SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 10 questions with New Orleans Saints defensive line coach Ryan Nielsen SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette How New Orleans got an NFL Team, by Mike Detillier - Part 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Ex-Wolverine Cesar Ruiz already making a big impression with New Orleans Saints SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze How New Orleans Got and NFL Team by Mike Detillier - Part 3 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Andrus 10 questions with New Orleans Saints offensive line coach Dan Roushar SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints continue to communicate with season ticket holders about 2020 season SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans Pelicans Weekly Show - July 9, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans treasure Alan Donnes dies at age 57 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette 2020 New Orleans Saints Team Outlook: Overcoming Bad Beats For Another Playoff-Bound Season SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette 10 questions with New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen SR News Page Articles 0
Mayor LaToya Cantrell on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 7, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Jen Hale on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - July 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Pelicans will scrimmage Brooklyn, Denver, Milwaukee before season resumes in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Super44 11-12 foot gator in Lakeview area of New Orleans, shot dead by area LWDF agent. Everything Else Board 39