Real World New Orleans member urinates on housemate's toothbrush, gets him sick, police get involved (1 Viewer)

If a show like Jersey Shore pulls in the viewers, I doubt this does anything to drive away Real World's core demographic.

guido.jpg

I may be a pacifist liberal, but if my son ever intentionally makes himself look like that, I will smack the spray-tan off his stupid pouty face.

He should have beat the crap out of the dude. That deserves a beat down.

MTV and the real world sucks anyway, I wish cox would take MTV and all it's sisters off my channel lineup.

He should have beat the crap out of the dude. That deserves a beat down.

MTV and the real world sucks anyway, I wish cox would take MTV and all it's sisters off my channel lineup.

Why mandate that for everyone? Just don't watch it.

I blame Puck.

Why mandate that for everyone? Just don't watch it.

I was really being sarcastic, I didn't think people still watched MTV .

I'm sorry apparently there are some people out there who still watch Music Television.

My bad.

Disgusting!

I went to a British boarding school. I grew up thinking every toothbrush left unsecured had just been inserted into someone's bowels and had been left there for 'bait'.

I carried mine around with me day and night - no way I was letting my roommates put me through that! Never underestimate the other guy's evilness!

This guy will sue MTV for millions!!!
Or he already got paid an extra $5k to "claim" his illness was due to this for the publicity. Police Reports getting massive exposure on TMZ, E!, and the internet provide a TON more exposure for the Real World for "free" and to a much larger non-MTV audience, especially compared to any advertising they could actually pay for.

Since the show is based on conflict, more people will now tune in to see how the whole fued started and see what led up to someone peeing on a toothbrush.

My vote goes to sneaky marketing ploy, not an actual event.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom