Real World New Orleans member urinates on housemate's toothbrush, gets him sick, police get involved (1 Viewer)

Havent watched mtv in years. Cant bellieve how badly that channel sold out.

Youtube is the new mtv anyway.

This episode was on tonight, anyone saw it?

I'm interested in seeing anyones views on it. Personally, I thought it was sick that the black dude used the white dudes (haven't watched the show enough to actually know their names) toothbrush to scrub the toilet then urinated on it. Seems like the others in the house thought it was ridiculous that he called the cops (he chose not to take care of it on his own, if he had it could have ended uglier), but I'm not so sure.

I sorta enjoyed the one they did in New Orleans about 10 years ago.

Haven't watched that show since though.

skeeeeee dabuuuuuuu dweeeeeeeeeeee, dabu deeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeee

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDvr7d5qZUw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDvr7d5qZUw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I saw it. I find it irresponsible of MTV to put Ryan on tv,when since the first episode it is clear that the guy has pretty serious mental issues. He isn't simply a tool,this guy has mental health issues&mtv seems happy to exploit them.

I saw it. I find it irresponsible of MTV to put Ryan on tv,when since the first episode it is clear that the guy has pretty serious mental issues. He isn't simply a tool,this guy has mental health issues&mtv seems happy to exploit them.

Yeah, he seems like he could be a cool dude at times, but others your just left saying what the? Something just isn't right about him.

He has serious issues. I am not excusing what the guy did to him but he also did some gross stuff to the other guy. On a side note obviously the show is still doing well ratings wise bc its still on. I think what people should remember is that these are kids and kids like watching this stuff. Of course older people are not going to be into it you are not the target audience they are trying to connect to.

This episode was on tonight, anyone saw it?

I'm interested in seeing anyones views on it. Personally, I thought it was sick that the black dude used the white dudes (haven't watched the show enough to actually know their names) toothbrush to scrub the toilet then urinated on it. Seems like the others in the house thought it was ridiculous that he called the cops (he chose not to take care of it on his own, if he had it could have ended uglier), but I'm not so sure.
I haven't watched any of this season (last time I watched was when Puck was hackin on Pedro) but if I were ever to be cast for a show like this and I found out somebody did this to me MTV would be very upset about having to cancel that season...at least until the investigation/trial was over, b/c that dude would be hurting when all is said and done...

Agreed, that dude is messed up in the head. The toothbrush thing was very wrong, but Ryan wiped that guy's cigs in his *** crack and let him smoke them. He sure liked playing the victim card even though he had cut up his beanie and apparently thrown his debit card out the window.

Also, MTV obviously doesn't care too much about the kids because that McKenzie chick blacking out everytime she drinks. Being in NO and on national TV probably won't help her out with that.

I just dont see how MTV and the producers wouldnt be held liable. They had it on film and knew about it before the other guy
used the tooth brush.

*Disclaimer....I dont watch this garbage, Im just going off the information provided in this thread.

Anybody remember the days when this show was actually somewhat relevant? Before every network had 25 different "reality" shows?

The original idea was to group people together from different backgrounds to try to get them to interact and have "real" conversations. Now the show is all about casting attention whores who have no problem with being arrested or ******* on camera. :shrug:

Yeah, the Real World started off as a decent idea. Let's get a group of late teen/early 20 somethings from varied backgrounds and lifestyles put them together and out of their comfort zone. Sure, they always lived in nice houses, but initially the people were fairly normal and it was almost like a college experience in a giant dorm. They all had bigger dreams than just being on MTV (just from the San Fran cast the artists dude has drawn for DC Comics and another finished her phd).

Now...it's all cookie cutter crazy attention whores as you said. They're all cartoon characters.

No offense mb, but I don't think that show was ever relevent......

The closest thing to the "Real World" that show was, well...... I can't think of anything....

We forget because we've been beaten in the face with 'reality' television for years, but the show was relevant when it first came out because there was nothing like it on TV.

Back then, it did matter sometimes...see Pedro, season 2.

It didn't take long to devolve into kids fighting over boy/girlfriends, threesomes, and toothbrush-urinating, I'll give you that.

We forget because we've been beaten in the face with 'reality' television for years, but the show was relevant when it first came out because there was nothing like it on TV.

Back then, it did matter sometimes...see Pedro, season 2.

It didn't take long to devolve into kids fighting over boy/girlfriends, threesomes, and toothbrush-urinating, I'll give you that.

All the casts from season to season are the same.

Some wannabe musician/actor/singer wants to get on stage and at some point they will with their housemates cheering them on.

A niave girl gets on her own and turns into a huge alcoholic.

The gay guy

Somebody with a different religion (Jewish, Mormon, Muslim, ect.)

A frat boy who tries to bag all the chicks.

Somebody with a disease or mental illness

A chick who likes casual sex, probably because she was abused.

Rinse and repeat. I am watching it right now because it's set in New Orleans, but otherwise, haven't watched it in years because it's the same show over and over again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom