Real World New Orleans member urinates on housemate's toothbrush, gets him sick, police get involved (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/tv/index.ssf/2010/03/real_world_dirty_business_gets.html

I didn't see it posted anywhere sorry if it needs to be merged.

A MTV "Real World: New Orleans" housemate urinated on a rival’s toothbrush and used it to scrub a toilet, sickening the other resident during filming of the upcoming season of the long-running reality TV show, according to a police report filed on the incident.

I didn't even know they're doing a Real World in NOLA.

Was the toothbrush analyzed in the CSI-like NOPD crime lab?

Has it been stolen from the evidence room?

'Leslie told police he had used his toothbrush for more than two weeks after the argument. “I wasn’t aware of this [happening] and continued to use my toothbrush,” he wrote in the statement.'

That's the part I was looking for, whether he actually used it or just was sick at the thought.

That is unbelievably disgusting and it also emphasises just how low TV has fallen. I wouldn't be surprised if the TV execs told him to do take the guy's toothbrush to give them a plotline.

In fact I can't even believe they're still making the Real World.

If this show hasn't jumped the shark, I truly hope this is the moment it finally does.

Did he say his tooth brush had a little wang to it.......?

Last edited:
Anybody remember the days when this show was actually somewhat relevant? Before every network had 25 different "reality" shows?

The original idea was to group people together from different backgrounds to try to get them to interact and have "real" conversations. Now the show is all about casting attention whores who have no problem with being arrested or ******* on camera. :shrug:

I didn't bother reading the article. Did they catch the crime on film? What kind of charges can he face? Will MTV bother kicking the suspect off the show?

Anybody remember the days when this show was actually somewhat relevant? Before every network had 25 different "reality" shows?

The original idea was to group people together from different backgrounds to try to get them to interact and have "real" conversations. Now the show is all about casting attention whores who have no problem with being arrested or ******* on camera. :shrug:
No offense mb, but I don't think that show was ever relevent......

The closest thing to the "Real World" that show was, well...... I can't think of anything....

No offense mb, but I don't think that show was ever relevent......

i think it was, if for no other reaon than it invented the reality genre.

now whether or not that's a positive or a negative is debateable-- but there's no denying that reality shows completely changed television, when you look at some of the most popular shows of the last few yrs: Survivor, Idol, etc... But yeah, Real World stopped being good years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom