Realistic Prediction for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

We have a chance and so do the ravens, that is all you can ask for, if we win our share we will go to the playoffs

You know, this is a very strange feeling game today. I could be wrong, but I just feel that the Saints win again today. Being conditioned by being a Saints fan for so many years, I expect a close game with the Saints winning 17-10. However, this game could just as easily be a blowout game by the Saints if the players are tired of hearing that they still aren't legit and want to make a statement. Either way, I'm confident that we get the win and I know our fans won't be taken out of the game and will be a part of this win. Our fans already have teams talking about how hard it is to play in the Dome now.

This is going to be a tough game. Baltimore is kind of on the ropes with two straight losses and the firing of Fassel. Billick also has had two weeks to game for today, thus they could come out with fire.

The key is to just hang with them for a half and then let Drew and company, with the 12th man, take over the second half for the Saints.

I am a bit apprehensive, but my predict the score prediction was and remains, Saints 23 - Baltimore 17.

Geaux Saints - Magic in the Dome....

i believe we will win this game, i have faith inthis defence way more than the haslett regime. grant is a great end i have no problems with him. im telling you now you can talk about gut feelings and everything else.
the coaching staff has this team ready. whats going to be funnyis we will beat them by a big margin. then the sports writers are going to have to eat crow about this team.
GEAUX SAINTS. I HOPE THE DOME IS LOUDER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN.

I see a lot of short passes to Horn and Bush early on. This will make the Ravens D work the outside, thus allowing a shift to Duece up the middle late in the first quarter. At that point, look for Brees to hook up with Colston on several 10-15 yard up and out routes. That's how we are going to work our way down the field. I don't see too many short passes in the middle this time around with the way the Ravens D plays.

This game will rest on Brees accuracy to throw it to the outside where no one but our guy can get it. Bush making shifts and cuts that throw the D on the heels and finally....Duece keeping their D honest.

Saints 24
Ravens 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom