realistically (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Before you blast this thread... read carefully

look deuce has torn ligaments twice and i think in both knees... i dont think he can be a force anymore with that said i think this year reggie will step it up but i think we will go with a rb in the draft

three steps
trade or cut deuce
draft a rb like forte, steve slaton, jamaal charles, or kevin smith
cut stecker

I mean i love steck but i dont think he will be with us much longer any more

I think that all depends on if a back like those fall to us in a spot we can afford to take them in... Like rounds 4 -7 cause we really should be looking specifically for defensive pressure and playmakers (interceptions), but if that is the plan it won't matter, cause I guess they will pick the guy they want if he is available...but I think Duece comes back, but the front office does have to look to the future......

But maybe Pierre bought Duece more time.

he deserves the chance to come back and start... i think deuce has earned it.

the man is a warrior for us... until he proves he can't perform, he stays in black and gold...

EXCUSE ME! Deuce DOESN'T have torn ligaments in EITHER knee. He has surgically repaired ligaments and there has been NO proof whatsoever that with the surgery performed for the repair of these types of injures that the player returns better or worse. I highly suggest you wait until AFTER training camp to form an opinion as to whether Deuce needs replacing or not! Forte in the 3rd would be a great pick but for duties performed 2 or 3 years for now. IMAO.

REALISTICALLY, of course.

Realistically Deuce has no trade value whatsoever and it's unlikely they will cut him before asking him to take a paycut. Chances are that he will take a paycut.

Pierre and Duece are our starting runningbacks next year, Reggie is a scat-back/wr, Pierre deserves to start and he will be successful. nuff said

Duece could start, depends on the recovery, but i hope he jus takes a paycut and stays, i'll be heartbroken if we cut him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom