Realized we hadn't play Tampa Bay yet (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saints remaining schedule

Week l2 Rams
Week13 Lions
Week 14 @Bucs
Week 15 @Cardinals
Week 16 Bucs

Tampa Bay's remaining schedule
Week 12 Seahawks
Week 13 @Chargers
Week 14 Saints
Week 15 @Cowboys
Week 16 @Saints

We are currently fighting for 2nd place against the bucs. Hopefully if special teams get it together and stop costing us games...We will be back to compete with the falcons by Week 17 and take the division!

and we play falcons that final game..
we have to sweep the bucs, and beat atlanta that final games to win division, i think. In order to get better division record.

Rams, we should beat, but they always play us tough. Lions, that's not a given, either. Just saying.

Rams, we should beat, but they always play us tough. Lions, that not a given, either. Just saying.

Agreed Lions is the only team I am actually scare of....with that hot streak they got going.....but would be nice to get revenge from last season

Rams have solid defense and Goff looks decent. Rams won't be an easy out. Every game will be a war IMO. The boneheaded mistakes have got to stop if we're to win going down the stretch. A lot of issues we're seeing shouldn't be happening this late in the season.

Saints remaining schedule

Week l2 Rams
Week13 Lions
Week 14 @Bucs
Week 15 @Cardinals
Week 16 Bucs

Tampa Bay's remaining schedule
Week 12 Seahawks
Week 13 @Chargers
Week 14 Saints
Week 15 @Cowboys
Week 16 @Saints

We are currently fighting for 2nd place against the bucs. Hopefully if special teams get it together and stop costing us games...We will be back to compete with the falcons by Week 17 and take the division!

The Saints are tied for last in the division. They're fighting to not be the worst team in the division. Just getting to second will require them to win out and I just don't see them having the ability to do it, especially since they are completely incapable of executing simple special teams plays.

Goff is 10 of 20 for 103 yards and no TDs after 3 quarters. I wouldn't call that looking decent. He hasn't thrown a pick yet, so there is that.

Yeah, it's his first game though. Let's see how he comes along, but I think he'll be fine if he doesn't turn the ball over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom