Really believe we have a pretty good chance to land either Dorsey or Ellis.... (1 Viewer)

I'm all for Trevor Laws in the 2nd. I'm a little hesitant to trade up after reading the article by Pat Kirwan (LINK)
I do like the idea of trading back with Detroit that Peter King gave, but don't get me wrong. If Dorsey or Ellis came to us at 10, I would jump on it.

NO TRADING UP. You get burned more often than not when you trade up. The draft is a crap shoot anyway. Why waste a pick trading up?

Wait, if the draft is a crapshoot, what does it matter if we trade up or not? :hihi:

All kidding aside, I guess it's better to get burned on a cheaper player than a big money player. Pro days are still going on, and rumors are flying around, so maybe Ellis or Dorsey wil fall to us. Stranger things have happened.

I think there is zero percent chance we move up with draft to be honest.

We already lost our 4th rounder this year and an undetermined pick in next years draft.

If we stay at #10 we get one of the following players:
- Ellis
- Dorsey
- Claddy
- Cromartie
- Mcklevin

Thats not to bad if you ask me.

I don't think we will take Caddy? if this is a tackle we have depth and a good starter, and Mendenhall , Jones, Stewart might draw interest, Brian Brohm might also, so I see us trading down a bit, if Dorsey/ellis isn't available.

Derrick Harvey is a guy I see shooting up the board between now and when he's selected on draft Saturday. I could see him going in the top 10 and bumping a good CB or DT down to us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom