Really believe we have a pretty good chance to land either Dorsey or Ellis.... (2 Viewers)

The smart move for Atlanta is to grab Brohm in the second round and draft a big guy in the first...

that's why I hope they pull a Fclowns in da first. ;)

I really think it all depends on if Atlanta drafts Dorsey or not. If Atlanta drafts Matt Ryan :)crossfingers:) then I truely believe that we will land Dorsey or Ellis by trading up to #7 or #8.

....Unfortunately I think theres about a 80% chance that ATL drafts Dorsey :mad: .....I really hope I am wrong tho.

Glen Dorsey in a Falcons uniform just seems wrong. I'm hoping the football gods get it right and on this Easter Sunday, I know God will get it right. Dorsey in the B&G!

NO TRADING UP. You get burned more often than not when you trade up. The draft is a crap shoot anyway. Why waste a pick trading up?

NO TRADING UP. You get burned more often than not when you trade up. The draft is a crap shoot anyway. Why waste a pick trading up?

Because I like our chances of getting a great player a hell of a alot better drafting Ellis or Dorsey, rather than Rivers or DRC the workout warrior and some 3rd round talent.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think with 3 out of top 10 prospects being DT's our chances of getting one is still pretty good.. And I think that we would trade up to get one of them if push came to shove

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think with 3 out of top 10 prospects being DT's our chances of getting one is still pretty good.. And I think that we would trade up to get one of them if push came to shove

Three? more like Two: Dorsey and Ellis.
Who is the third DT that is a Top 10 prospect?
Laws, Balmer??? :covri:

Glen Dorsey in a Falcons uniform just seems wrong. I'm hoping the football gods get it right and on this Easter Sunday, I know God will get it right. Dorsey in the B&G!
or at least the AFC.

I think they will also, but not because a million mocks written by anyone other than GMs of the nfl.

I think OTs are deep and in need by many and 2 will go top ten.
I think RBs are deep and talented 2 will go in the top ten.
DE/olb 3-4 is always a huge need and before the Giants they went early and often, 3 will go top ten.
Qb 1 maybe two, this is the most important position.
CB we have 4 1st round cbs two might go top ten.

now lb, s, G, wr, te might slip in but I doubt it .

We might have to trade with baltimore to get one but I think we will .

I think there is zero percent chance we move up with draft to be honest.

We already lost our 4th rounder this year and an undetermined pick in next years draft.

If we stay at #10 we get one of the following players:
- Ellis
- Dorsey
- Claddy
- Cromartie
- Mcklevin

Thats not to bad if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom