Really Guys & Gals? Seven post-game QB thread starts after the game. (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Help us out here. Multiple threads on the same subject are not necessary. I know many of you believe you have a unique take and start your own thread, but read some of the others and you'll see that's not so.

From the Terms of Service:

Merging threads/posts:

The forum administrators and moderators have had multiple complaints that the board is overrun with variations of the same topics, with the same posters expressing the same opinions. In an effort to improve the overall quality of the posts on the board the moderators have been asked to discourage the practice by merging threads, deleting threads, warning offenders and banning repeat offenders where appropriate.

It's too late to merge them all now, so we will let them stand. Please see if your posts might be better placed in an existing thread. Thank you.

Just delete them all.
There will be 7 more tomorrow in no time.
They're just sleeping on their thoughts for the morning QB thread explosion.
Git r dun Dan, no worries here.

I’m really quite proud that we were able to keep the Saints backup QB threads on the front page to only 8. I certainly thought that we were going to have 10+.
yeah, i was going to say you pt the over at 10 and i thought that was a safe bet

maybe Dan doesn't realize just how small Taysom's hands are???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom