Really Tired of Losses Coming Down To 3 or 4 Plays (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
1. Blocked field goal
2. Coleman drop
3. Brees INT
4. Not blitzing Cam on 3rd down

#1 is no longer acceptable. That is 3 games we have lost due to special teams. Not to mention the fact that we can't return a kick without a penalty. And. Am really tired of just dumb mistakes like fielding a ball that is clearly going out of bounds. The fact that Greg McMahon still has a job is almost as baffling to me as when Carl Smith had one.

Fleener also! Down in the redzone this guy turn around with one hand on the ball, gets hit and fumble/drop. He should've had two because you know you're going to get hit and you already had the first.

Fleener also! Down in the redzone this guy turn around with one hand on the ball, gets hit and fumble/drop. He should've had two because you know you're going to get hit and you already had the first.

Had Snead caught the initial drop in the endzone, the false start by Fleener would have also taken points off the board. He's done more harm than good so far this year.

you can argue that they lost consecutive games on a blocked FG. the game may be tied at that point.

Sadly that's what 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 mediocre teams do. Teams with 10+ wins are the ones who blow out lesser competition and win the close games against the mediocre teams. Hopefully with the cap space next year we can get over the hump and get back to the team that wins the close games.

This team always waits way too late in these type of must win games to get their butts into gear and start playing when we fall behind by 2 scores or more.

By that time we're already out of timeouts, leave little time on the clock, and force ourselves into impossible situations.

So many little mistakes and errors that happened early in the game that could have made the comeback more plausible. Oh and more special teams blunders with another Blocked FG for a big return, and Murphy fielding a Kickoff at our 3 and running Out of bounds.

Had Snead caught the initial drop in the endzone, the false start by Fleener would have also taken points off the board. He's done more harm than good so far this year.

Was that the bogus call where the defender came across from he line causing him to jump?

Was that the bogus call where the defender came across from he line causing him to jump?

We had one false start on Strief that looked like an actual offsides by Carolina.

The one on Fleener was Keuchley running up to the line at the last second, causing him to flinch.

Fleener is a disappointment. People said Graham was soft which was not completely warranted. This guy is inconsistent catching the ball, and is the least physical TE I have seen so far. Not worth what he's being paid by far.

1. Blocked field goal
2. Coleman drop
3. Brees INT

#1 is no longer acceptable. That is 3 games we have lost due to special teams. Not to mention the fact that we can't return a kick without a penalty. And. Am really tired of just dumb mistakes like fielding a ball that is clearly going out of bounds. The fact that Greg McMahon still has a job is almost as baffling to me as when Carl Smith had one.
Agree. Lutz and special teams have cost us four games this season so far. Denver, Carolina, Raiders, Giants. Coleman needs to learn to make a play at least 50% of the time instead of 10%.

1. Blocked field goal
2. Coleman drop
3. Brees INT

Two weeks in a row we've seen an unbelievable clown act by the offense and special teams. It's stretches credulity to see how many boneheaded plays it takes to before this team just can't recover. I honestly am stunned.

man Drew must have been all of your firsts. Sux getting your cherry popped by greatness then you think thats just how its supposed to be. I caught myself doing it, for about a quarter, then i remember what team i chose to be a fan of. You wanna be a Saints fan babay well She is a heartbreaking EssOBee. Suck it up and on to da next game. Maybe season at this point I just don't see this team doing damage deep into the playoffs. Maybe its just me :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom