Reason #1,342,489 to get rid of Devonte Graham (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.grandadmiral.net
Unfortunately his trade value is already sheet and we would probably have to give up assets just to move him at this point

Unless we really need the cap space, just sit him at the end of the bench

Yeah. Sit him if he is untradeable. He is guaranteed this year ($11.5M) and next ($12.1M) before his guarantee drops to $2.85M. Not terrible amounts. Wonder if he has any "conduct detrimental" clauses that might mitigate those numbers?

Yeah. Sit him if he is untradeable. He is guaranteed this year ($11.5M) and next ($12.1M) before his guarantee drops to $2.85M. Not terrible amounts. Wonder if he has any "conduct detrimental" clauses that might mitigate those numbers?

Would be awesome if so.

I don’t think he will be untradable.

Nobody is going to trade FOR him, but I could see his $ amounts and short contract length (he is very cuttable in that final year) being used to make a deal work.

Maybe he could even be used to complete a 3 team trade that needs to match salary?

Nobody is going to trade FOR him, but I could see his $ amounts and short contract length (he is very cuttable in that final year) being used to make a deal work.

Maybe he could even be used to complete a 3 team trade that needs to match salary?
Whatever works to get him out that isn't a terrible deal for us is what I'm in support of.

Nobody is taking him without assets such as draft picks or other players being included IMO

Nobody is taking him without assets such as draft picks or other players being included IMO
I agree.

What I meant was that nobody is going to want to trade for Graham (without also receiving assets, like you said).

But his $ is just big enough to be useful to match salary & make a deal work as an inclusion/throw in, while also not being too big (or long) to scare teams away.

There is a possibility that someone could need him to make a 3 team deal work.

I definitely don’t think he is a trade asset or anything. But I do think that her could be moveable during the season (he’s basically an expiring contract after that) without including too much value.

Of course this arrest doesn’t help at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom